•• 이십오 ~ tell me ••

HOSEOK POV

"Jung?"

I rolled over in the four-poster sheets, nestling my head deeper into a fluffy white pillow instead of getting up.

"Jung, you received a package this morning."

I grunted to show my recognition.

"The name on the front says Y/--"

My body shot up instantly, blanket falling off.

"Aaaa-ah, from y/n shi...." I was out of the bed instantly, grabbing the shirt I had tossed off in laziness last night from the floor. Slipping it on to cover my bare chest, I walked over to Chen. He chuckled, handing me the envelope.

"Eager aren't we?"

"When was it delivered? Is she still here?" I asked, attention already focused on undoing the seal.

"Front desk said they got it around 5:45 am."

I glanced at the clock and groaned.

It was already noon.

"You should have woken me up EARLIER!"

"Your orders. You wanted a good night's sleep."

I sighed, knowing I had no one to blame but myself. "Oh well..."

"I'll leave you to it then." Chen smiled, stepping out and closing the door quietly behind him, my fingers finally slipping the envelope open undamaged.

Sitting back down on my bed, I unfolded the contents slowly, not sure what to expect. It turned out to be a type-written letter.

Ugh, still don't appreciate what you did last night but I want to make a negotiation about what you said. If you come to the Galrim Bowling Alley tonight at 7pm, we can talk.

Y/n

I furrowed my brow.

A negotiation?

There was no way I would back down on finally giving y/n's parents what they deserved. After scorning my family, acting like I wasn't good enough for y/n, and then crawling back a couple years later and begging for scraps of my success in exchange for their daughter....

They needed to be taught a lesson.

Of course, I didn't intend to hurt them. A tiny scare would do and besides....

Y/n was my priority.

Truthfully, I was willing to go down on my knees for her if it meant her forgiveness. She probably didn't even realize it, but I intended to fully respect her virginity ....

Until the day when she finally chose to love me and say our vows, and then there would be no shortage of hugs and kisses on my part.

I had waited five years for her already. What was a few more?

All I had to do was protect her from that shadow.

But Soonyoung would take care of that.

"I'll be seeing you tonight then," I smiled, placing the letter on the nightstand beside me, feeling giddy. "I can't wait."