•• 이십팔 ~ hopeless ••

Super short chapter guyssss~~

~

YOU POV

Namjoon.

Your best friend.

Kim.

Nam.

THUD

The body tumbled to the ground, landing in a pile of its own blood with a soft thump.

Panting, Min Yoongi's milk white fingers slowly loosened around the knife, lowering the weapon to his side as he raised his head to look at you with a hungry expression on those two, wet red lips.

"Come here kitten

"Come here kitten."

You ran.

Your hand was turning the front doorknob in seconds, until you remembered there was an internal lock.

"SHIT!"

Sliding the panel up, you punched in the code and slammed ENTER but the light came up red.

No.

You tried it again, zero seven fou--

"It won't--"

"SHUT UP!" you screamed, losing your shit completely and just banging random numbers. You had to get out of here, CEO Min was a PSYCHOPATH! He was going to kill you, that's what psychopaths did to witnesses, kill you and eat your intestines and

A hand suddenly touched your arm.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME, PLEASE!" you screamed, pounding on the front door. "I'M TRAPPED IN HERE, HELP ME, HELP ME!"

Yoongi turned you to face him, pushing you back against the door. You squealed, pummeling his chest with your fists but he just caught your wrists and pinned them against the wall by your head.

"Uhhnn--LET GO!"

You wriggled more but it was futile. That monster held you there, watching you struggle with an unreadable expression that could only be pleasure. It was not until tears started to stream down your cheeks that he finally loosened his grip.

"Shhhhhh, don't cry, I'm not going to hurt you," CEO Min cooed, bringing your wrists down in front of you so that he could pull you closer to him, fingers intertwining yours. "You're my precious little kitten, Daddy only wants to spoil and love you."

You felt like vomiting.

"Kill me," you mumbled, suddenly giving up.

This made him freeze, surprised.

"What did you say?"

"I said kill me you fuckin murderer. I'd rather die than be your--"

SLAP