EPILOGUE 1

EPILOUGE 1

I used to live alone, silent but without peace. I'm the president of our company at my young age and everybody bow before me. But I still feel empty.

My mother was never been a mother to me. And the only girl I love was in love with another guy, which is my best friend. So tell me how can I be happy?

The only thing which giving happiness to me is the rest house I built at the top of Antipolo which I called ‘Blue House’. Whenever I can't handle the stress anymore, I'm going home there to relax myself.

But that thing changed one day.

I saw a short petit girl dancing in my kitchen while cooking who just wearing a sando and short. She looks crazy. She even accused me of being a theft. Seriously, do I look like one?

I don't know where these crazy girl came from. Until I remembered uncle Ben's favor.

"Vince, she needs a home for a living. She's an orphan and working for herself while studying. I hope its okay with you if we will get her as the care taker of Blue House. She's kind and very responsible. I hope you consider it."

And I also remember that I agreed with it.

Damn, what did I do?

She's good at cooking. That's what I've noticed. But I have a problem, the more I look closer to her, the more I can see my first love's face in her. Not just the face, but they have a lot of similarities with attitudes.

And that's the reason which leads me to ignore her.

Every time I went to Blue House, I'm trying my best not to look or
talk to her. Though I can see that she's putting an effort to have a conversation with me but I refused to.

But as the months goes by, I just see myself being used to see her around my house whenever I go home. She usually go to my garden and talk with the plants. It seems crazy but it looks like effective because I can see the flowers are growing so fast and healthy.

Little did I know, this girl is changing not only my house but also myself.

We became friends for some reason, I don't know. I just saw myself being so caring, protective and clingy with her.

I don't understand why I'm so carefree with her. The snob and serious self that I was was changed. I became expressive and considerate because of her. She innocently changed me.

Then time came that I became so over protective over her. I don't want to see her go near with any other guy even if it's my friend.

"Alam mo di ko alam bakit natin pinag tatalunan 'to. At kung nilalandi man ako ng kaibigan mo problema ko na yun. And besides single ako, single sya. Kaya wala akong makitang mali dun." She face her back on me then start walking upstair.

I decided to follow her with my big steps. This girl is hard headed.

"How sure you are that he's single?" I ask her.

She entered into her room and plan to close the door but I immediately enter myself before she did it.

I looked at her with my blazing eyes. How dare her saying that I shouldn't have say if she will flirt back with Mark.

I put my both hands at the back of the door while she's inside, cornering her.

"Ano bang ginagawa mo?" Her voice were shaking. Scared.

"You're living under my roof so I have say on who will be your boy." I roughly said it. I want to make it clear with her. That I have say on her. I have!