1

Michelle
Today is the first day of school. The beginning of the only year that truly matters in high school. The year that makes school feel worst then hell.
Dear Junior year,
Fuck you!
Anyways. Mom is already at work, nothing new there. She's gone before I open my eyes and back when I close them. I can't complain though, I always have food and I get to go to school.
I made sure Jake–my little brother–was awake before I made my way down to the kitchen. Like always breakfast was awaiting. My mother did the best she could, knowing she rarely saw me and my brother during week days. By the stack of pancakes and fruits she left a note:
Good morning my sunshines!
I hope you have a wonderful FIRST day at school. I'll be home by dinner today.
Love you so much
Mama 🖤
Smiling at my mother's note I opened the fridge and pour my brother some orange juice while I made myself some coffee. Soon enough my brother came downstairs fully dress(thank god!) and we ate breakfast. He talked about some random dream he had and then I rushed him out the door, dropping him off at school and then quickly walking to my own.
When I enter the gates of hell I made my way to my locker and drop some school books there and made my way to the front office to get my schedule.
1: AP Psychology
2: Free period
3: AP Literature & Composition
4: AP Government
5: AP Economy
6:Tutor Specialist
Satisfied with my schedule I gave the attendance lady a sweet smile before walking out.
So off to Psychology I went to learn about humans and whether they CHOOSE to be be stupid or if there is a physiological reasoning behind their crap.
I sat in my usual 'behind the class/corner seat' and greeted the teacher with a a soft 'good morning'.
Slowly kids made their way to the classroom talking with their friends, hugging goodbye like they wouldn't see them in a couple of hours.
I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I wished I had friends, but just....SOMETIMES!
I was minding my own business, nose deep in a book I was reading when out of the corner of my eye I saw the one and only Bailey West. You can say she's like the new Liz of the school. Behind her were Peter and Ned admiring and drooling over her like lost puppies. I rolled my eyes and went back my book. Soon enough the bell rang and the teacher made us put everything away, that included my book. She talked about her rules, expectations, and her life accomplishments up until the bell.
Through the class I couldn't help but notice how Peter kept constantly glancing at Bailey, it made me slightly annoyed but I chose to ignore it.
I walked to the library and read throughout my free period.
Slowly the day went by until the 6th bell ring and I heard the sweet angelic sound of freedom.
I start daily decathlon meetings next week, so I wanted to make sure I spent a lot of time with Jake before he stayed at his friend's house everyday.
I took my brother out for lunch and he excitedly talked about the new friends he had made. I smiled sadly at him, feeling a little sad about myself. How pathetic am I? I can't even make one friend.

* Hey guys, I hope you liked today's chapter, I'm loving this ship so muchhhhhh! 🖤
Please comment down below your favorite part and don't forget to Vote.
Bye losers(get it? An MJ saying?).