39

Michelle
For Ned's sake I've decided to try and still be civil with Parker since we are both his friends and I don't want Ned to be collateral damage from our screwed up relationship.
And even though Parker and I mostly try and avoid each other when we're not around Ned, we do have small talks when he's around.
Elijah and I have gotten closer and he is actually a really nice guy once you get to know him. He is obviously more social than I am and talks to a lot more interesting people than me, all of them being popular, but he is a very down to earth guy and hangs our with his own group.
They are all really sweet and are nerdy in their own way.
Elijah loves to read books which works out in my favor because sometimes we just hang out in the library when I don't want to see Parker for the day.
And before you guys go making assumptions, no we are NOT dating, we've both mutually agreed to be friends for now. He just got out of a long relationship 2 months ago and doesn't really want to date, so we're just enjoying each other's company. We both make each other laugh and we both need a friendship that's just a friendship. No complicated emotions, just a platonic relationship.
Parker absolutely dislikes Elijah, but doesn't say anything when I bring him to sit with us during lunch.
How can he? Since I'm force to sit with Gwen every day and I didn't say shot about it when there were just friends'
So I ignore whenever he glares at Elijah for sitting with us.
Elijah is used to it by now, so now whenever Parker glares at him he glares back playfully and I am beyond proud, some of my sass is rubbing off of him.
Today is one of those days that I refuse to sit and watch Gwen kiss Peter every single breathing second of lunch, so Elijah and I are going to the library. We have both picked out books for each other to read.
"I hope you like the book I've picked out for you" Elijah says with a soft grin.
"Is it about a murder?" I asked a small smile on my lips.
"Well of course, you're MJ" he said a smirk spreading across his face
"Then I'll love it, hand it over" I asked with a smirk of my own, stretching my hand out to grab the book.
"What did you pick out for me?" He asked curiously as we both sat on the long couch at the furthest corner of the library.
"A lame, geeky and extra nerdy superhero novel just for you" I said in a super sweet and high pitch tone.
"Aww thank you, you know that way to my heart" he say placing his right hand on his chest.
"What can I say? I'm a heart stealer" I said rolling my eyes playfully.
We settled down on the couch, I sat comfortably leaning against the soft couch sinking into it, while Elijah sat at the other end of the couch placing his legs to rest on my knees.
"Excuse you?" I said patting his legs
"Get them off" I said smacking them playfully while pushing them off my knees.
"I'm tired from football practice and Andrew kicked my ass yesterday" he said placing them back on my knees and shifting so he could be more comfortable
"Well duh, he is Drew, the baddest player out there" I said smirking.
"What about me?" He whined like a little kid.
"Hmmm... like a third?" I said.
"Third!??? Whose the second?" He asked a grin already playing on his lips.
"Probably the one that doesn't get his ass kicked by Andrew" I said going back to my book.
"Well for your information, he kicks everybody's ass" he said chuckling while opening his own book.
We drifted into silence for the rest of lunch.
"See you in chem M." Elijah said he waved at me. I waved back and gave a small smile.
Ned was waiting for me by his locker like usual along with Peter by Gwen by his side.
"Oooooooohhh look at youuuuuu" Ned said excitedly while nudging my side playfully.
"You and Elijah. I like it, you guys are cute" he encouraged.
"Oh shut up!" I said nudging him while chuckling lightly.
I felt Peter's intense stare at the back of my neck.
Are you jealous Parker? Well good, it's time get a doze of your own medicine.
I turned my head slightly to meet his gaze and oh boy was he mad!!
"Baby what's wrong?" Gwen asked worriedly.
"Uh-May's lunch didn't settle well I guess" he said not breaking eye contact with me.
"You wanna go to the nurse?" She asked.
"No no I'll be fine" he said breaking eye contact with me and I quickly walked in class.
Well I'm gonna have fun playing with you Parker. Oh hell yeah I am!
A lot of you were asking for an update so here it is!
I won't be able to update every Friday from now on! I'm sorry!
It is FRIDAY! You know what that means.... NEW chapter! I really hope you enjoy it.
Anyways gorgeous family,
Please don't forget to,
        |•'comment'•|
                           |•vote 🖤•|
                                           And
             |•~FOLLOW~•|

       {*-THANK YOU!-*}