43

Michelle
I've spent about three hours getting every single scan imaginable. I've gotten my blood tested a handful of times and I feel like a science experiment.
"We should have your results in a hour at most" Jack one of the scientists treating me said softly as he walked into my room.
"Great thank you!" I smiled weakly.
"It's okay" Peter said from the couch.
"It's not okay, if I have powers, then I need to know. What if they're dangerous? What if I
become evil?" I said anxiously
"Evil? You MJ?" Peter laughed lightly.
"Yes! You said the chemical affects my brain. What if it affects my frontal lobe? It can make me aggressive and maybe even suffer from lapses in time and not even remember anything" I said.
" Just calm down and breathe let's not jump to conclusions without even knowing anything yet" he said reassuringly.
"Hey guys I came here as soon as possible" Ned said walking in and sitting on the bed while looking at me worriedly.
"I'm fine Ned, it's probably nothing I just came to double check" I said.
"Ms.Jones" Doctor Haynes came in holding my medical report in hand with a concern looked on her face.
"The chemical is spreading" she said.
Peter stood up quickly almost as if his senses were tingling.
"And it's spreading too fast to be treated" she continued with a frown.
"So there's nothing you can do?" Peter asked for me since I couldn't get a word out.
"We don't have the technology, and that's saying a lot Mr.Parker consider where she's being treated" she said looking at him sympathetically.
"There must be something you can do!" He said obviously upset.
"I'm truly sorry Mr.Parker" she said.
"I don't want you to be sorry. I want you to do something!" He said angrily.
"Peter it's not her fault" I whispered softly
"She has a phD and can't even do anything!" He said glaring at her.
"Peter that's enough! Dr.Haynes thank you for trying" I said looking at her.
"We will keep trying Ms.Jones. I became a Doctor to help people. That's why I spent more than 12 years in medical school. Maybe once you're out of high school, you'll understand Mr. Parker" Dr.Haynes said glaring at him visible upset and walking away.
"Peter it's not her fault. She's not the one that created the chemical, she's the one trying to understand it and trying to help me. She's not the enemy" I said
"I know" he whispered defeatedly.
"You guys, MJ will be fine." Ned said putting his arm around me.
"Ned is right. We'll just figur—" I began when I left a sharp and agonizing pain in my head
I let out a scream grabbing my head in my hands.
"MJ what's wrong??" Peter asked approaching in concern.
"Get–away–don-don't–AHHHH" I struggled feeling this burning sensation run through my body.
"Get back!" I said in pain.
"No no MJ tell me what's wrong!" Peter said as Ned carefully walked away from me.
At least one of them listens to me.
"Move!" I said feeling my hands shaking uncontrollably
"I'm not scared of you MJ. Let me help!" Peter said taking a step closer.
"I SAID MOVE!" I screamed and in seconds Peter was across the room hitting a wall harshly making a dent and falling to the floor.

*this is what I want you to picture with MJ. Sonic waves*
"Oh my–my god..." I whispered stunned.
"Peter I-I don't know how I did-I
I'm so sorry" I whispered getting up with my shaking hands and approaching him
"M-MJ I think you-you should stay still" Ned said weakly.
He's scared of me.
"I-I'm not gonna hurt you Ned" I said looking at him
"I-I know. Ju-just stay there" he said looking at Peter.
In seconds there were about 8 agents by my door with guns all pointed at me.
"Step away from them slowly" one of them said.
"Stand down!" Peter yelled getting up from the floor weakly.
"We have orders Mr.Parker" the same agent said.
"Peter..." I said my eyes burning.
"Her eyes are glowing she's ready to attack." One of them said.
"No no she doesn't want to hurt anyone she's just scared. Stop! Stand down!" Peter said desperately.
"You heard the kid! Stand the hell down!" I heard a familiar voice say.
Stark.
"It's okay. It's okay. MJ look at me. I'm here" Peter said grabbing my shaking hands.
I yanked them away in fear.
"I could-I could hurt you." I whispered softly.
"You won't. Calm down" he said grabbing my face.
"Her eyes are glowing silver. What the hell?" Stark said stunned.
"She's overwhelmed" Peter said softly caressing my cheeks with his thumbs.
I shut my eyes tightly feeling the burning sensation running through me again.
"Listen to my voice MJ. You can control it. Your bigger than it. You're stronger than it" he said.
"Peter it's too strong" I said
"Get Ned out of here" Peter said softly to who I'm assuming was Stark
"MJ fight it" he said softly.
"I can't!" I said frustrated.
"You're Michelle Jones. You can do anything" he whispered.
"I-I hurt you..." I whispered feeling tears in my eyes
"I've had worse. Don't worry about it" he said chuckling.
"I don't want to hurt you" I said as tears ran down my face.
"You won't" he said confidently.
"I already did!" I said placing my hands on top of Peter's trying to yank them away but he held my face firmly.
"MJ open your eyes and look at me" he said softly.
"I can't. I won't. I'm gonna hurt you" I said scared.
"You won't. You know how I know? Because you're MJ. And you can never hurt anybody. I trust you" he said lifting my head.
"Open your eyes" he said.
I took three deep breaths and slowly opened my eyes to meet his soft chocolate brown ones. They were so soft and tender.
"See? You didn't hurt me." He said smiling softly.
" I could've killed you for all I know" I whispered softly.
"Well you were worth it!" He shrugged pulling me closer and wrapping his arms around me into a comforting hug.
I wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggled against his chest while we both sat in the cold tile of my hospital room.
"Thank you" I whispered softly.
"Always" he said
Hello beautiful family!
One of MJ powers is revealed. What did you think of the sonic waves ability? Do you like it???
It's Friday! So here is another chapter?
Sorry for not updating last Friday. Finals were crazy. I'm on my way to the airport! Sooooo excited!
*𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐*
Please don't forget to,
|•'comment'•|
|•vote 🖤•|
And
|•~FOLLOW~•|

{*-THANK YOU!-*}