50

Recap
                     ***
"Why do you want to kill me?" Peter said getting away from her.
"It's only fair, since you took so much more from me!" She said.
"What are you–" Peter asked before she stabbed him with a sharp object.
"PETER!" I yelled as I used my sonic powers against Gwen who covered her ears in pain.
"I'm okay" he said grabbing the knife.
"Don't touch it. Don't pull it out. If you do you could bleed to death" I warned as I saw him reaching the knife to pull it out before he agreed and groaned in pain.
And nowwwwwww... you're all caught up!
                    ***
Michelle
"It's almost as if you wanted to get yourself killed!" I yelled in frustration walking back and forth as Peter laid in his hospital bed looking at me and rolling his eyes.
"MJ! I am almost completely healed" Peter reasoned lifting his shirt up so I could see the stab wound almost healed.
"What if she had aimed for the heart huh!? You're super healing can't heal that" I questioned raising my eyebrows.
"Well she didn't. This is what I do MJ. This is my job. I protect people. There will always be  risks" he replied.
"So you're this stupid and reckless all the time?" I scoffed rolling my eyes.
"No I'm not. You're right what I did was not the brightest thing" he agreed.
"Well you know what they say, 'love clouds judgment' " I frowned sitting down on the couch.
"Gwen was my girlfriend yes but I didn't love her" He said sitting up.
"Don't move you idiot, you still have stitches" I rolled my eyes.
"MJ I don't love Gwen and I never did" He said again ignoring my comment.
"I gotta go check on Ned. Tell me if you need anything" I said getting up from the couch and walking towards the door.
"I need you to stop pushing me away MJ" Peter firmly while standing up.
"Stop you idiot!" I scolded walking towards him trying to shove him back into bed gently
"Peter get back in bed the Doctor said you shouldn't move for a couple of hours" I said frowning at him.
"Stop pushing me away MJ please" he said softly lifting his hand to stroke my cheek.
"Peter just get back in bed please" I said softly.
"MJ I love you and I need you to understand that. I need to believe it" he said pulling me closer to him.
"I do...I just...I don't know Peter" I sighed shifting my gaze away from him.
[slight sexual content ahead proceed to read at your own risk]
"I'll be right here when you do" He said softly grabbing my face with both of his hands and gently placing his lips on mine. He kissed me slowly and tenderly and I reciprocated by moving my lips against his.
I pulled him closer needing his embrace. He wrapped one of his arms around me pulling my towards his bed. As he slowly lowered himself into a sitting position I straddled him kissing him more eagerly.
"Peter we can't do this, you're still hurt" I said weakly not wanting to stop but knowing I needed to.
He grabbed my hand and guided it under his shirt and place it on top of the wound. I grazed his wound to feel nothing.
"I'm fine MJ" he whispered against my ear gripping my waist and groaning.
"I've missed you. I've missed us." He said softly as he kissed me more eagerly.
"I've missed us too" I whispered against his lips as I trailed my hands up his shirt.
"MJ" Peter groaned biting my lower lip teasingly making me moan.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y activate soundproof feature" I said breathlessly.
" I took the liberty to do that already Miss Jones" she replied.
"Thank you" I said.
"Peter am I hurting you?" I asked softly stroking his wound mark.
"I'm okay" he whispered back lifting me up and placing me on the bed softly. He crawled on top of me and I took his shirt off taking a quick second to admire the master piece in front of me. Everything about him was perfect.
"I still can't believe you have abs" I chuckled rubbing my hand through them.
"You're cute" he chuckled grabbing my hand in his abs kissing it gently.
"I love you MJ" he whispered kissing me once more.
"I love you too Peter Parker" I whispered kissing him back.
Hope you like the chapter! I've been busy all day so I couldn't write a longer chapter. I apologize! Happy Friday!
Please don't forget to,
|•'comment'•|
|•vote 🖤•|
And
|•~FOLLOW~•|

{*-THANK YOU!-*}
Bree ♥️♥️♥️