29

Michelle's pov
I waited for Peter, getting impatience by the second. I've been waiting for him for 20 minutes now.
I hope his Spidey sense dodges  the 600 page book that I'm gonna throw at his head when I see him.
As I leaned against a wall I could see Peter's blurry figure appear in the hall along with a shorter one next to him, which belonged to Gwen
Now I will most definitely throw a book at him.
"MJ...hey...I'm so sorry Gwen got caught with her teachers–" Peter rushes out breathlessly.
"Just shut up and walk or I swear I will throw a book at your head"I said glaring at him.
I saw Gwen follow close behind.
"Do you need something or do you just follow people for fun?" I asked looking behind me
"Oh-um-Peter-I" she stutter stupidly
"I thought it would be a great idea if she came with us to meet Ned, her mom can't pick her up until 6 from school, but Aunt May can drop her off when she picks me up from Ned's house" he explained looking back and forth between Gwen and I.
I just glanced at Peter and kept walking.
After 20 minutes or so Ned's house was in eye sight.
I picked up my pace leaving Peter and Gwen behind.
After a couple of knocks Ned opened the door.
"MJ HEY!" He said happily hugging me.
"Hey kid how you feeling?" I asked.
"I'm a little better, where's Pete?" Ned asked noticing his absence
"He brought someone, she's a new student her name is Gwen" I said rolling my eyes bitterly.
"With your eye roll I can already sense I'm not gonna like her" he said looking over my shoulder
"Hey Ned how are you feeling?" Peter said coming up to Ned and I moved aside to give them some space. They did their weird handshake
"Ned this is Gwen Stacey, Gwen this is Ned Leeds my best friend" he said pulling Gwen closer to Ned, his hand in her upper back.
"Nice to meet you" she said shyly.
Shy my ass you piece of shit!
"Likewise" He said looking at me.
"MJ guess the freak what?" Ned said excitedly looking my way.
"What?" I said.
"Well lets go in, what are we all doing out here" Ned said walking in his house. Parker and Gwen followed us in.
"Okay so freaking Elijah Harrison the captain of the baseball team, asked me to give him your number" Ned said looking at me with excitement.
"You weren't even here today" I said looking at him.
"Yeah but I'm a cool guy so Ejiah gave me his number a long time ago and he texted me today. Trust me I was as shocked as you are about it" he said.
"And what did you do?" I asked looking at him.
"Well I gave him your number" he said in a duh tone.
"What!? Why!?" I asked my eyes widening involuntarily.
"Because he is hot and you need a new man in your life" he said waving his hand in front of my face.
"Ned" I scolded.
"MJ I scored you a hot candidate don't be ungrateful" he said giving me a dad look.
"I'm not saying he isn't hot because of course he is. But I don't even talk to him often" I said.
"Often? As in you guys talk sometimes? Hm? Interesting" Ned notes wiggling his eyebrows
"Don't do that, it is not interesting. Ned you should've asked me first" I said in all seriousness
"Okay okay you're right, but when you and Elijah are the cutest couple in school, please don't forget how you got there" he said winking at me.
"I'm not getting anywhere with anyone Ned." I said crossing my arms.
"So he's not cute?" Ned asked.
"Ejiah is sweet and he's cute but I'm not looking for someone right now" I said.
"You haven't been 'looking' your whole life MJ" Ned pointed out.
"May I remind you I had a boyfriend" I said defensively
"But if you get together with someone then we're both gonna be in relationships, and then Peter will be the only one single and we can get pay back" he said looking and Peter
"Hey" Peter spoke up defensively
"Ned I'm not gonna date someone just so Peter can be the only single one in the group, even if he ditched our asses for 3 months straight. Plus I'm happy being single" I said.
"Every single person says their happy, but we're all miserable" he said.
"I'm not" I said genuinely.
"No one likes being alone" Ned reason.
"I love being alone" I said.
"You're weird" Ned said.
"Isn't talking to yourself in third person concerning Ned, you should quit doing that" I said smirking plufully.
"Very funny, I'm not talking about me, it's you I'm calling a weirdo" he said chuckling.
"This 'wierdo' got you a date with Betty and thus your relationship, so watch it" I said pointing a finger at him while glaring at him playfully.
"And I want to return the favor and please let me" he begged.
"Ned give it a break, she doesn't want date anyone" Peter interfere.
"I'm getting you a date" Ned stated before turning around and grabbing the remote control.
"Let's watch Star–" Ned started before I cut him off.
"Let's not. Let's watch a documentary or something those are fun" I encouraged
"That sounds interesting I'm with her" Gwen decided to voice her opinion not that it mattered.
"Okay documentary it is" Ned said and clapped my hands excitedly and smiled brightly at the screen in front of me.
"Someone's excited" Peter said glancing my way and taking a sit next to me.
"Books and documentaries are the only two things that make me truly happy" I exclaimed.
"Besides Ned and me that is" he stated smirking.
"Pshhh Okay sure" I said sarcastically.
"You love us" he said nudging my sides.
"You guys are okay I guess" I said rolling my eye playfully.
"She loves me more Pete" Ned said whiling sitting on my other side.
"No she doesn't" Peter objected.
"Yes she does, I'm her best friend, excuse you, make your math Peter, best friend equals she loves me more" Ned said.
"MJ I'm your best friend right?" Ned asked
"MJ ignore Ned, I'm your best friend right?" Peter said looking at me.
"You BOTH are my best friends okay?" I said scrolling through the shows.
"You can't have two best friends" Ned said looking at me like I had grown two heads.
"Yeah? So you're saying that Peter is your only best friend?" I asked Ned.
"Shit. Okay fine you're only allowed to have two though" Ned said defeatedly.
"That's what I thought. Now let's watch a show and you two quit fighting" I said smacking them in the back of the head. At least tried to. I succeeded with Ned but Peter grabbed my wrist quicker than lighting
"Nice try" he said smirking at him.
"I will kick your ass in a heartbeat" I said glaring at him.
"I'm sure you would...try" He said slowly a playfully glint in his eyes.
"Wha–you—wanna bet Parker?" I said challenging but stuttering for words.
"Oooooo she used your last name. You in trouble" Ned encouraged.
"I wouldn't want you to loose your money" Peter shrugged off cockily.
"Fuck you" I whispered softly lightly chuckling and smacking his chest playfully
"Ok ok you let's calm down and watch the documentary" Ned said.
Gwen sat in an arm chair quietly listening and analyzing.
How do I know she was analyzing us? Because I've sported that same expression several times before with Peter myself and I knew at that moment that Gwen knew more about Peter Parker's life than she was letting on.
Oh boy my Spidey sense are tingling.

It is FRIDAY! You know what that means.... NEW chapter! I really hope you enjoy it. Sorry for the late update u totally forget today was Friday, it's been a hectic week.
Anyways gorgeous family,
Please don't forget to,
|•'comment'•|
|•vote 🖤•|
And
|•~FOLLOW~•|

{*-THANK YOU!-*}