38

Michelle pov
As we were walking back to Peters house I couldn't help but wonder if all the things Peter said he felt for me were just a bunch of crap.
Did he ever really mean them?
"Peter?" I asked tugging on his hand so he could stop walking
"Yeah?" He said looking at me his eye meeting mine even though it was almost pitch black outside besides the dim lights in the distance.
"Did you ever like me?" I asked. He visibly tensed at my bold question.
"Umm-wh-what?" He stutter.
"Did you ever really had feelings for me or was that all a lie? Everything you said–the kiss–was that all fake?" I asked trying to meet his eyes but it was too dark for me to see or even attempt to analysis his features.
"I-I do-don't lie MJ you know that. All I've said to you, everything, is true. I would never fake feelings for you, I wouldn't have to lie,you're perfect MJ" he said softly.
"So why not be with me if you think I'm 'perfect' as you say? Why allow me to get my hopes up, why let me think we had a chance?" I asked.
"I-I just hadn't m–" he stutter looking away from me
"Gwen wasn't in the picture right?" I said glaring at him.
He stayed listen looking at the floor.
"Well let's hope Lizzie doesn't come back, or else Gwen will be in trouble" I said yanking my hands from his hold.
"MJ it's not like that" Peter said reaching for me but I pulled away.
"Isn't it though? It only took her a couple of weeks to get you and I've dumbly been waiting for you to open your damn eyes for 2 years Parker. You know why I can't be friends with you?  because  I've been in love with you for far too long that seeing you as a friend is impossible." I said angrily walking away from him.
"You love me?" He whispered grabbing my arm and keeping me from leaving.
"Loving you is my curse Peter Parker. I can't wait for you to decide wether I'm worth it, I deserve better than that and it isn't until now, looking at you, that I realize that I need to start demanding that for myself. Peter I am worth much more. I can't ask you to fight for me, I can't force you to love me back, and I'm done waiting for you to" I said sadly walking away from him my heart tearing to pieces.
"I cant be the person you want be to be MJ" Peter spoke
"That's the thing Parker, I've never wanted you to change. I want you to be you. But you can't be the person that YOU want to be. You've taken it upon yourself to create barriers that stop you from accepting yourself, accepting ALL of you, all the bad and all the good that you are. You have to love all of yourself not just part of it. The moment you stop letting fear define you, you will be the person you want to be, but don't worry, it's our little secret." I said softly while a tear ran down my face.
"Where are you going?" He asked
"I'm going home to my family and you should go to yours too" I said walking further and further away. Light rain begin to fall on my face, but I was close to my house and I honestly didn't care if I was drench by the time I got there.
My dad use to love the rain, and I grew to love it too, because I love him.
I remember when I was little and kids use to bully me for crying, calling me weak my dad would say:
If the clouds can cry, so can we. If thunder can echo for miles, make sure you do to. For the storm means turbulence but the rainbow is a promise for hope. MJ you have to be the rainbow, the promise for hope my sweet baby angel

🧟‍♀️🧙🏼‍♀️🧛🏼‍♀️🧞‍♂️🧜🏼‍♀️HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃👻🤡, thought I'd be nice and give you guys a treat. Please be careful and safe out there, check your candy before you eat, some people are seriously crazy out there so don't trust strangers and if you think you're in danger, leave. Take care of your pets if you have any, there are a lot of evil cults out there, taking animals, specially cats 🐱 to sacrifice and crazy stuff so please keep an eye out for these little innocent creatures
With all that said
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
I boooo–ve you 3👻👻👻