9

Michelle
After a while of watching tv, I decided to eat, because...well I was starving.
"Peter you want something?" I asked as I got up.
"What?"He asked as he looked at me.
"Something to eat?" I asked as I went to the fridge.
"Umm...no I'm good" he said.
"Okay" I said pulling out milk and pouring it over cereal.
"Parker you don't have to stay with me. Go home you look tired" I said as I came back to sit on the couch.
"No no I'm fine. How are you feeling?" He asked.
"I'm-I'm fine. I think I just need to forget and move on" I said stuffing some Cocoa Puffs in my mouth.
"I'm so sorry MJ, I'm so sorry that I didn't come sooner" he said looking at me pleadingly.
"Peter stop blaming yourself. You didn't know. How could you, it's not like you have super hearing or something. Plus Spider-man contacted you, you couldn't have known" I said trying to make him feel better, but somehow he felt worse.
He groaned and pulled his hair in frustration.
"You can't understand" he whispered more to himself but I heard him, it was faint but I heard it.
"Understand what? That you're not a psychic? You can't read people's mind or know when they're in danger Parker so forget about it." I said grabbing the remote control and putting Netflix. I then put on my favorite tv show ever in the universe. Teen Wolf. I mean Stiles is my whole heart. I love him and I will marry one day.
Peter's phone rang and he quickly looked over his shoulder towards me before accepting the call.
"Hey Bailey how are you?" He said and I immediately rolled my eyes and raised the volume to tune them out. I'll much rather hear Stiles freak out over nothing then hear Peter's conversation.
"Umm I'm not sure I'm free today. Something came up and I have to take care of it. Maybe I can come by later" he said.
"Okay bye. Take care" he said.
"I FUCKIN LOVE YOU STILES!" I yelled as he made his way towards Scott. I love their friendship.
Peter sat down next to me.
"What!?" I asked defensively as I looked at him.
"Nothing. You just really love this show" he laughed.
"Who doesn't?" I said.
"True" He said as he laid down on the couch.
"Parker if you need to go somewhere I don't want to hold you back. You don't have to take care of me." I said picking up my bowl and putting it in the sink.
"No I'm good, unless you want me to leave." He said.
"I'm not gonna kick you out but I'm not gonna ask  you to stay here if you want to go to Bailey" I said as I dried my bowl and put it back on the cabinet.
"I'm not leaving until I know your 100% okay" he said.
"Well I'm 100% okay. Don't worry. You don't get second chances with Bailey you either take it or lose it." I said.
"I don't know MJ. I'll rather stay" he said hesitantly.
"If you're so worried about me being alone then call Ned and have him come over" I said.
"Okay I'll do that" he said texting who I'm guessing was Ned.
"Okay he is on his way" he said.
"Okay off you go!" I said.
"I'll leave once he gets here" he said.
"Why are you so worried about all of a sudden?" I asked.
"I care about you MJ, even if you don't believe it" he said looking at me from over the couch.
"Yeah Yeah. I've heard that before" I whispered walking over to the couch.
"OPEN UP LAZZY-BUMS!" We heard some scream from outside.
I opened the door and saw Ned with a smile.
"Hey Ned" I said smiling at him.
"I brought brownies" he said happily.
"You're officially my best friend" I said taking it away from his hand.
"YES!" He said victoriously.
"You're watching TEEN WOLF. No way, I was just watching it when Pete told me to come over." He said excitedly.
"Your definitely my best friend." I said sitting down in the couch with Ned beside me.
"You're my new best friend MJ. Sorry Pete but she's an upgrade" he said hugging me sideways.
"Lidia is my bae. If she can like Stiles, she is definitely into weird nerds. And I'm the king at weird nerds" he said.
"Stiles is a cute weird nerd though. His sense of humor wins my heart." I said.
"I'm leaving guys see you later" Parker said, with an expression in his face that made me confused. He looked angry but sad at the same time.
"You good dude?" Ned asked.
"I'm alright. Seeing Bailey makes everything better" he said looking at me.
What the fuck is he looking at me for?
"Have fun Parker" I said waving at him.
"Hopefully her bitchness is not contagious" I whisper to Ned and he chuckled.
"She's not a bitch" he said before walking out and slamming the door behind him.

What the fuck is his deal?
Hey guys hope you like the chapter. Please comment down below any ideas on the next chapter.
Comment and vote!
Bree