2

Michelle
All of us start decathlon meetings today and I'm slightly nervous, this will be my first year being the decathlon leader, all day I've felt nauseous but I try to disguise it.
"Hey MJ!" Ned said walking over with his lunch.
Yes, most of the decathlon team eats lunch together.
"Hey Ned" I said softly looking up at him from my chair.
"Are you excited for our FIRST meeting today?" He asked as he sat down.
"Sure" I said looking over his shoulder to see Peter talking with Bailey. What is up with him? Does he like her? God!
"I think he has a crush on her, but he won't tell me!" Ned whispered whining like a 5 year old.
"Don't worry he'll tell you sooner or later" I said looking away from the two.
"I'll much rather him tell me sooner though" he said eating his sandwich.
"Well how is my favorite person in the whole wide world doing!?" Flash said as he grabbed Ned's half eaten sandwich from his hands and taking a bite from it himself.
"Stop your shit Flash, can't you be nice for once in your life?" I said annoyingly.
"Whatever our Captain says goes" he said saluting me and grinning at me.
I flipped him off and he laughed walking away from us.
"Ewww. I'm not eating a saliva filthy sandwich especially if it's Flash's" Ned said moving the sandwich with his index finger in disgust.
"Here have my lunch I don't want it" I said pushing my food tray towards him.
"Thanks MJ, you're a good friend" he said and I smiled at him softly.
"Hey guys!" Peter said walking towards us with Bailey trailing behind him. I raised an eyebrow before Peter continued talking.
"So since we have our first Decathlon meeting today, I was thinking that maybe we could vote to add a new member to our team, since we're still missing someone to fill Liz's spot in the team" Peter said looking behind him.
"And who will this person be?" I asked seriously.
"Well Bailey wanted to join the team" Perter said looking back at me.
"We will vote at our meeting today. But you Bailey have to come yourself" I said looking behind Peter's shoulder at Bailey.
"Thanks Peter" she said smiling brightly at him.
Did she just ignored my ass? Who the fuck does this bitch think she is? Queen Elizabeth?
"Bitch" I murmured under my breath. Peter glanced at me over his shoulder(did he hear me? No he is too far away!) I grabbed my backpack and hanging it over my shoulder.
"After school. 2:50. if you're not there you can forget about the spot" I said looking down at Bailey and walking out of the cafeteria.
She is such a stuck up bitch, I hate it when people think they're better then others.
Bailey is Liz's 'wannabe'. She was always trying to copy her, and be better than her. It's like Gucci and Walmart—no comparison.
After school the whole Decathlon team met. Ned was with Peter like always. I was sitting in a chair going over my notes:
•Smile
•Be nice
•Be friendly
•No resting bitch face(at least try MJ!)
• "Hi guys, welcome back to another Decathlon year?"
Oh god I'm gonna throw up!
"Okay guys, now that all of us are here. Welcome back To Decathlon 2018. I'm glad I get to be your captain this year and let's kick ass!" I said as all of my peers laughed and cheer saying 'yeah' or 'wooooo'
"So to start off this meeting. Parker requested earlier to add other team member since as we all know Liz is no longer a part of the school. If she shows up, we will vote if not, well we will just start discussing important issues. Deal?" I said and everyone nodded.
"You look bad-ass MJ" Ned whispered beside me.
"Thanks" I whispered
After 5 minutes Bailey walked through the door with some of her friends.
"Sorry I'm late cheerleader try-outs" she said to Peter.
Does she think Parker is the leader?
"Leader is up here" I stated clearly and she turned her head to look at me with a dumbfounded look in her eyes.
"Oh sorry I just didn't expect you to be the captain" she said.
I glared at her.
"Well if there's a world where you got crown homecoming queen, then I guess anything is possible" I said innocently.
"What?" She asked scoffing.
"Okay guys, let's vote. All who want Bailey to be our new member please raise your hands" I said ignoring her angry face.
Most guys raised their hands. No surprise there. Bailey is beautiful.
Brown hair.
Blue eyes.
Perfect skin
Blah blah blah.
"Okay well then I guess welcome to the team" I said looking at her and shaking her hand.
"Thanks Michelle" she said and then turning around to hug Peter.
My stomach curled into a tight knot and I felt a cold chill run down my spine.
"Umm... this year we're face against Hawaii's team. They are one of the best in the states. We need to work extra hard" I said.
"We need to see what Category Bailey fits in the best and we start practice on Friday. So consider these next 3 days as a gift before you start hating me. That's all you guys. Thank you and see you guys tomorrow." I said.
Everyone quickly left. Only Flash, Ned, Parker, and Bailey were still here.
I saw Bailey brushing her hand against Parker's arm and giggling. He was more red then a tomato.
Ned walking away annoyingly.
"I'm like the third wheel. I've never been the third wheel specially if I'm with Peter. I don't like this" he said complaining yet once again.
"Sucks to be you" I said weakly putting the last chair up.
"MJ are you okay? you look awful" Ned said eying me.
"I don't feel too good. It's nothing" I said grabbing my bag.
"Cap what's wrong with you?" Flash yelled.
"Nothing" I said annoyingly.
Parker quickly glanced at me before Bailey grabbed his face to make him look at her.
"I'm going home. See you guys tomorrow" I said
"Want me to walk you?" Ned asked.
"I'm fine Ned, I'm not gonna die" I said.
"Are you sure? Cause you look like you are." He said.
"Well geez thanks" I said
"At least if I die, you'll be happy" I said jokingly.
"Well can't disagree there" he said laughing and I smacked his arm.
"Ouch" he complain.
"You big baby. Bye!" I waved and walked out and made my way through the bathroom.
And let me tell you....
I threw up my whole life down the toilet.
My face was a mess and I was so pale I looked like a white girl.
As I walked home all I thought about was
"Are Parker And Bailey dating?"
And my answer was maybe. And I got to admit that I did not like the fact that the chances were leaning more towards a 'yes'
Hello beautiful people! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I know you haven't gotten any Peter and MJ content yet, but you will next chapter.
Stay tune
Comment and vote pls