A Grueling Journey (Filler Chapter)

Keith set Ash down in the Blue Lion. He'd figured it'd be best for Allura and Coran to be the ones to watch over her with their Altean knowledge.
   Nobody knew just exactly what the Druid had done to her. When they looked at her neck, they saw a small circle where a few layers of skin had been removed. There was a strange dark, stone circle that seemed to be implanted. There was nothing they could do until they reached Earth; which according to Pidge would take about one and a half Earth years.
   The best they could do was monitor over her condition, and keep her fed in any way they could. And keep her hydrated; make sure she was still breathing, the essential life things.
   Keith entered the black lion and sighed to himself, thinking about Ash. The way she said his and Lance's names. It was almost as if she was begging for forgiveness.
   The thing that caught him most was the fact that from what the Druid had said; Ash loved both Keith and Lance deeply. Whether they were both romantic, or both platonic, nobody knew. And that's what Keith was wondering
   If she loved them both romantically; who would she choose? If she loved them both platonically; would Keith decide to confess his actual feelings towards her? Would Lance? Would she end up choosing either?
   So many questions about the ordeal ran through his mind. For what he'd assume the next one and a half years; until Ash could answer his questions herself.