Star ; 13

25/11/18

Moving out has never been so simplistic. Because my parents are lawyers, they helped us find a perfect house. We don't buy a house which has a long chain. People move house and another one moves in...instead of joining that chain and buying someone's house we brought a house which has just been built. Woody has brought our place and instead of selling it is renting it out. Either way he is making a heck of a lot of money in the meantime. London is very expensive to rent out an apartment let alone a house.

The house we brought has several spare rooms, all have their own en-suite, a fucking built in swimming pool, and massive garden. It's the most amazing house that I've ever seen or been in. And I've been in a billionaires houses before...several times. Plus it has a main gate and a driveway. Needless to say we had to buy two cars for the sake of it, the house itself is dumped into the middle of nowhere.

"So you can't have this room...but...you can choose any of the six rooms." With that Gray excitedly runs in and out of the bedrooms minding the boxes. "What's the next biggest one?" Gray shouts looking confused. "This one here" I point to the door behind me. From the second me and Lila had a walk around to check if this house was 'the one' we knew this would be his room. It's also the first room we're setting up. His bed and furniture is already in there. The only thing he needs to unpack is his toys. As soon as I open the door Gray runs in. "Oh my god!" He shouts literally diving on his new king sized double bed. He looks like a midget on it.

"It's massive! Is that my bathroom?" Pointing at the colourful kiddie proof bathroom. "Of course. But you don't use the bath or shower without me or daddy, okay?" That's the only thing we was uncertain of. "And no ruining your battery toys by putting them in the bath!" Our son has a habit of ruining all of his battery operated toys with water. Gray nods his head. I don't think he's listening since he seems overwhelmed with his new bedroom. I think he likes it.

"You can start unpacking all of your toys okay! Don't forget that when you're done playing with them where's a drawer under your bed to put them in." I think Lila doesn't want our house to get into a state like the other one did. We're going to try hard to make this a permanent home.

Gray nods his head once again as me and Lila smile at each other before walking out of his room. "What boxes should we start with first?" I ask as Lila scratches her head. "You can do upstairs, I'm going to unpack the kitchen things." With that I put my arms around Lila's shoulders and just hug her, "are you feeling happier?" I whisper in her ear. I can't see her reaction but she nods her head.

"It still...hurts." I nod mine too. Lena is the first thing we think about in the mornings and the last thing we think about before going to bed. "We got to be...happy for Gray. He needs us like we need him." Lila pulls back and falsely smiles. But I'm not going to have none of that bullshit.

"We've got a fresh start...again. Maybe this time things won't be so hectic. Like with the fans and..." she doesn't say it but I know what she means. "This time we can concentrate on the three of us." I nod my head as Lila smiles. This time it doesn't look nor feel fake.

"Love you." I whisper after I kiss her on the cheek.

"Love you more." She whispers back before we part our separate ways. Now to unpack...great.