Star ; 8

Trigger Warning ; sensitive chapter.

; ~ ; ~ ; ~ ;

Gray comes into the darkened room unsurely. I think mum must've told him to do this, she probably explained why she's in the case. "Come here...baby." Lila whispers as Gray runs over to Lila's chair and gives her a massive hug. They hug for what seems like five minutes, I think he's crying. That definitely makes me try not to.

"This...this..." Lila pulls away from Gray as he wanders up to the incubator. "This is your sister." I whisper as he makes an 'aw' noise as he watches over her body. "Why has she got tubes in her body?" Me and Lila look at each other. Neither one of us wants to admit that she won't be here if it wasn't for those tubes.

"They're...keeping her alive." Gray turns his head towards me looking sad. "Without them..." I take a deep breath in, thankfully before I can admit anything Lila painfully stands up and then stands behind Gray.

"She needs a name right?" Lila asks Gray. Of course he knows his head. "Maybe Red. Because she is Red!" Lila shakes her head. "What about a happier name...she's not going to be red all her life." Lila falsely smiles. Gray then shrugs, "you name?" Lila puts her arm arms around his chest and holds his body close to hers. "She has to have a different name from us, silly" that's when Gray looks back towards me looking confused. I don't think he knows any other names, well none that he can't remember.

"You pick" he points towards me as I shrug. "I can't really think at the moment, mate" me and Lila haven't brought up the topic of giving her a name. I think the plan all along was to ask Gray. "What about Lena?" Lila looks at me as if she has just got the perfect name. Her blue eyes light up as she looks back at the baby who is trying to move her arms.

"Lena...yeah...it really suits he." I falsely smile as Lila points to Lena.

Barely two seconds later and the alarms start to sound around us as Lena is trying to do something...I don't know what because she isn't strong enough for anything. I think she's in pain. "Her name is Lena" Lila psychotically repeats under her breath with this scary looking smile on her face as Gray looks around at all of the nurses and doctors rushing past us.

"Lila!" I shout as Lila keeps pointing to Lena. "Sir, we need to remove your son out of the room." One of the doctors says as she rests her hand on my chest supportively. "And your...wife..." I shake my head. I know how this is going to end, it'll kill her if she doesn't be with Lena...

"Just..." I don't say anything after my voice trails off. I Literally pick Gray up and take him to wait outside the room.

He doesn't need to see this. He is too young. "Please..." I cry. "Just...stand still. Be a good boy." I hug him tightly before putting him down. "What's happening to Lena?!" He shouts as I bend down so I'm his height. "She's not very well...she can out of your mums belly too soon." Gray thinks out it...but I shake my head. "Stay right here okay..." with that a nurse overheard and ushers me away back into the room after she tells me she is taking Gray to the play area. I thank her quickly before going into the room where the buzzing and beeping sounds have completely stopped.

"No" I whisper as the doctors literally stand to a side, while others walk out. "She's dying." Lila, who is now completely calm, whispers. I shake my head in grief as I see her hold...our baby. There's no tubes. "I-I...can't hold her." With that I walk up to Lila and take Lena ever so gently off of her. She's weightless. "It's going to be okay." I whisper kissing her on the head while Lila rests her head on my arm.

"Come on..." I whisper now regretting to tell her that she could go. I want my daughter so bad. "Please..." I whisper as she moves for the final time. "Oh god!" Lila cries as Lena goes still in my arms.

She's gone.