Chapter IX

Lexa's Pov

The sun has just come up, Indra and others are getting the horses ready for us to move and Y/N is still sleeping, thanks to her I had good sleep, I didn't know what I would have with all that loud snoring.

I walked to Y/N's side to wake her up so we could move soon, I stopped by her window and took a look in, she was facing me, her eyes were closed and she was sleeping peacefully, her face is really beautiful, mostly her lips

I didn't want to wake her up but we had to move, "Y/N,Y/N it's time to move wake up" I said softly not wanting to scare her, she just groaned "Becca go away" she said and hid her face in her arms "Y/N wake up" I said a little louder making her jump up, I felt bad for doing that.

She sat straight on her seat yawning "sorry, I'm awake now" she said rubbing her eyes, she looked adorable doing that, when she saw me, she smiled at me and I nodded in her way and walked to my horse.

I hope she's telling the truth about who she is.

Y/N's Pov

I was sleeping and suddenly felt like Becca was standing over my head telling me to wake up but when I woke up it' was just Lexa, It felt so weird, I feel like there's something bonding her to Becca, when she's near me it's like Becca is there too.

I grabbed a water bottle and my toothbrush getting out of the truck, I went to back off the truck and opened the backdoor and sat on it, I started brushing my teeth and when I finished I grabbed the water bottle and washed my mouth after I finished I drank a bit and got back into the car.

I grabbed my backpack and went through it looking for some snacks, thank God I had lots of Twinkies in my bag, I grabbed one for each and got out, I walked to the front of the car where everyone was standing, I handed them Twinkies one by one, the warriors grabbed it and thanked me in tregidasleng and I nodded in there away with a smile, finally I got to Lexa, "thank you" she said grabbing the Twinkie and nodded her head, "your welcome" I said.

I stood by them and opened my Twinkie and took a bite, I saw them following my instructions since they never had these before, "am this is good" Anya said amazed by the taste of her snack, I chuckled at her reaction while chowing down my bite "wait till you eat what I have there" I said smirking at her.