Chapter XXVIII

Y/N's Pov

It's been three days since we arrived at my bunker and Lexa is feeling lot more better now.

Thankfully her fever is gone and today she's staying in my room instead of lab, my wound is closed now and I removed my bandages but it's stings somethings.

Everyone is planning to have dinner outside next to the lake for our last day here, "your ready" I asked walking to Lexa.

She was sitting on the bed in the lab, she nodded her head and I helped her stand up by taking her hand, I held her hand while walking by her side.

We got into the elevator and I pressed the living quarter button and the door closed up.

We walked into the living room and saw everyone in the kitchen getting things ready for the night.

"It's good to see you on your feet Commander" Clarke said smiling while she approached us "thank you Clarke" Lexa replied appreciating the ski girl.

"We will take a shower and change first than meet you guys outside" I said looking at Clarke, she nodded and walked back to the kitchen.

I walked Lexa to my room and opened the door for her, "this is the first time I'm seeing your room" Lexa said looking around when she walked in.

I closed the door behind me and walked over to her side "did you forgot the time you walked on me and I had only towel on" I said scratching back of my head with smirk.

Lexa glared at me and playfully rolled her eyes, she walked around exploring my room and I decided to pick some clothes for us.

I went to my closet and looked through it, finally I picked up a dark purple sweatshirt and a black sweatpants with white vans for myself.

"Lexa" I called, she hummed in response and walked over to me "which one are you more comfortable wearing" I asked showing her my clothes.

She picked up a tight black pants and a long sleeved dark grey T-shirt, I smiled when I turned the T-shirt around and saw "Cmdr.Franko" title on the side with the infinity symbol that was my sister's company logo.

"The sacred symbol" Lexa mumbled touching the title "this is Becca's T-shirt, it has her Commander title on it, she gave it to me before her last trip to space and this is her Company logo" I said and my smile faded away with her thoughts.