Chapter XXXV

Lexa's Pov

"Are they real?" I asked stareing at the screen seeing the creatures called dragons.

It's night time and I'm laying on my bed with Y/N over me watching this show called Game Of Thrones on her device called labtop I think.

Y/N insisted that we watch this, cause it's her favorite.

"Ofcourse not, it's just a fantasy but it would've been cool if they existed" she answered a little exited"I agree" I chuckled and kissed the side of her head looking back at the laptop placed on the side of the bed

We were still watching but suddenly I heard a little snoring sounds, I looked down to Y/N's face and saw her eyes closed.

She must be so tired today, I feel this will be Y/N for the next days.

I smiled at how cute she looked right now and closed the laptop placing it to the side before I wrap my hands around Y/N and go to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N's Pov

For the next days all my jop was training the nightbloods, I need to prepare them for their conclave that is going to place in three months from now.

I sure was exhausted when I was done, training the nightbloods bloods from morning to noon and Ontari until sundown but It was something that I was more proud to do it.

Ontari is a little hot headed but nothing I can't handle, Lexa also joins us sometimes cause she has to practice with Aden, his her second.

Lexa is now practicing with him and there's some other warriors training with the nightbloods that they chosen as their second.

"Remember to watch your enemies strikes, stay focused all the time" I said with high pitch as I walked between them.

Lexa and the warriors are practicing with the nightbloods as the way I ordered.

"Once you're distracted, your done for" I walked watching them very closely.

"No keep your hands up, between your chest and head, you don't want to be late to defend yourself when there's a punch coming to your face" I grabbed the nightbloods hand bringing it a little up, she nodded her head and did what I said.

I walked back to the front "alright you can take a little break" I ordered.

Everyone went to drink water and rest for a bit.

"Should we call you teacher?" A little nightblood innocently asked me "you can call me master" I said with smile.

I noticed Lexa standing next to me now "why master?" The nightblood asked confused "cause that's what we used to call our kung fu Teachers, it might be called master but still mean teacher" I said getting on my knees so I was in the same level with the nightblood.