Chapter XI

I heard a 'thud' sound on my side like something hitting the ground, I looked at my side with Y/N still leaning on my shoulder.

My eyes widened when I saw an Azgeda warrior with Y/N's sword in his chest dead on the ground, what have I done, she saved my life but now she's gonna lose hers because of me.

Y/N leaned back and was about to fall back but I catched her in time and wrapped my arms around her "Y/N, Y/N I'm sorry I thought you were going to attack me" I said kneeling on the ground and holding her head with my hand "it's ok-any Lexa" she s...

Y/N leaned back and was about to fall back but I catched her in time and wrapped my arms around her "Y/N, Y/N I'm sorry I thought you were going to attack me" I said kneeling on the ground and holding her head with my hand "it's ok-any Lexa" she stuttered and breathed fast, her eyes were glossy and filled with tears "stay with me/N I can fix you" I said looking up for my warriors.

"There's something I w-want you to know, if I d-didn't make- it, there's an AI in m-me and I wan..." She started to talk breathing heavily "Y/N stop talking and breathe, I will not let anything happen to you," I said looking her in the eyes and she nodded.

"Nyko hos op" (Nyko hurry up) I shouted for my healer when I saw him, in a matter of seconds he was by my side "what happened Heda?" he said when he saw Y/N, he got on his knees and checked Y/N's wound "we need to get her to Polis, now" he said in worried tone "Indra bring my horse" I shouted for my warrior.

She brought me my horse and I got on it, Nyko helped Y/N to get on the horse in front of me with her body facing me, "You know how to drive?" I asked Nyko and he nodded "get Y/N's truck and follow behind me" I ordered and he nodded running to the car.

"Indra?" I said "we will be behind you heda but we first need to get rid of them" she said and I looked up seeing some of my men still fighting Azgeda, I nodded and started going as fast as I could towards Polis "Y/N try to keep your eyes open we're almost there" I said feeling her warm heavy breath against my neck.

I'm just a half of a mile away from Polis, "Lex..." she whispered suddenly Y/N's grip loosen around my waist and she was leaning back, I grabbed her with one of my arms and kept her close to me not letting her fall "Y/N?....Y/N?, SHIT" I tried to see if she was hearing me but she passed out and that's not a good sign.

I can see the gate of Polis, I reached the gate and the guards immediately opened the gate for me, I rushed in and stopped by the healer's tent, the guards approached me and I ordered them to take Y/N off the horse and take her to the healer's tent.

I jumped off and saw Y/N's truck stopping behind me, Nyko got out and went to the back of the truck grabbing the generator and a monitor that Y/N gave him, I saw the crowd gathering around and staring at the truck, I shouted for them to leave the area and told the guards help Nyko with the stuff.