Chapter XXII

A/N: I'm so happy, I reached 3k reads, thank you so much guys for reading my book😭❤

Y/N's Pov

I felt wet kisses placed all over my face waking me up from my sweet dream "Y/N" Lexa's soft voice was heard against my cheek while she kissed it, I was so sleepy and didn't wanted to open my eyes, suddenly I felt her kiss my lips and bite it at the end making me groan and open my eyes looking up at her.

"Good morning" she said smiling at me "good morning" I said with my raspy voice, "I'm sorry to wake you up but I thought we could have breakfast before I go" Lexa said.

"Where are you going?" I asked with a frown "I have to train the nightbloods" Lexa said apologetically "can I come with you?, I can help you training them" I asked pouting, she smiled and nodded her head

"Are you feeling any pain?" She asked a little worried and caressed my cheek with her fingers, "I'm fine, just a little sore but I'm fine" I said and smiled at her, it did hurt a little but I guess that's how it feels after your first time "you sure?" She asked again.

"Lexa I'm okay, last night was the best night of my life, I'm glad you were my first" I said looking into her eyes, she smiled at me showing me her perfect teeth and leaned in kissing my lips, I kissed her back, "we should get ready" she said once we pulled back.

I sat down but grabbed the blanket into my chest when I realized I was still naked, I felt her move on the bed and soon her lips touched my back leaving wet kisses up to my neck.

"I'll go first" she said with a smile when she left one last kiss against my Jaw before getting off of the bed, I bited my lower lip and watched her walk to the bathroom, her tone body is flawless from hair to toe and I just noticed her tattoo on her back, it's so beautiful, I wonder what it means.

I got of the bed and started putting on my clothes, I wrapped my hair in a bun and looked back when I heard Lexa walking out of the bathroom wearing her daily commander outfit but without her long vest.