Chapter XXXVIII

Y/N's Pov

The conclave was finally over and people are gathered by the stalls celebrating this big event.

It's really crowded with people from all the thirteen clans.

There are drinks and foods and of course, music set up by Skaikru.

"Hey," I said approaching Clarke, she was standing on a side watching the celebration.

"Hey" she greeted me with a smile but still, I could see that something was on her mind.

"What's up, everything okay?" I asked standing by her side watching people dance.

I heard a sigh leave her mouth and looked at her "anything wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know, it's just Raven has been acting strange these days and it scares me

"I don't know, it's just Raven has been acting strange these days and it scares me. sometimes she talks to herself, more like arguing. She said that we never dated. since.....since Jaha came back everyone started to act differently." She said with worried tune turning around to look at me.

"It's gonna be okay, she'll come around. Raven loves you, Clarke, you know that" I said placing my hand on her shoulder to comfort her, Clarke nodded her head and we both turned our attention back to the crowd.

This doesn't sound like the mechanic girl I know, something is wrong, why would she act like that and where the hell Jaha was all this time.

Suddenly the sound of grounders cheering broke my thoughts, I looked towards them, seeing Ice Nation people picking Ontari up.

She had a wide smile on her face as they moved her between the crowd holding her up.

They placed her down when they approached me, "this is my second everybody" I showed off pointing to Ontari.

Making everyone laugh and hear some whistles.

"I'm proud of you natblida," I said hugging my second.

"I owe everything to you, thank you Master"She bowed to me before walking away

"She turned out pretty good as you said" I heard Lexa's voice from behind and turned to her with a smile on my face.