Chapter XVII

Few Days Later

"So what do we do Clarke?" Lexa asked the blonde girl in the planning room inside the Ark, "there's a tunnel right there and this is the front gate, we send a group inside the tunnel to get our people out and others will be at the front to distract them" Clarke said pointing at the map on the table, making everyone nod their head in response "is that all?" Lexa asked.

"we need to get information from the inside, which Raven is working on the radio and we need more weapons ,like guns" Clarke said and placed her hands on the table.

"I know where we can get guns for you but I don't think she'll be happy to see me" Lexa said sighing and looked down, "who?" Clarke asked confused "Y/N" Lexa said looking up at Clarke

"Then let's go get them, I know how to change her mind" Clarke said with a serious face.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N's Pov

The sun is about to go down and the sky is full of clouds, I'm standing in front of the storage gate and watching my little Huskies playing around, I saw a thunder light the sky and the sound make my puppies to run back to my feet, more thunder started to light in the sky.

"Hey, it's okay" I said getting on my knees and rubbing their head, I heard footsteps of horses approaching and immediately looked up toward the direction of the sound.

My eyes widened and I felt anger raising in me when I saw Lexa coming toward this way on her horse, also Clarke, Murphy, O, Lincoln, Anya, Bellamy and three Lexa's warriors were riding on their horses by her side.

I sighed and stood up, I brought my hands to my chest and looked down trying to calm down, they got off of their horses and walked over to me "Y/N" Clarke said, I looked up at her and she had a small smile on her lips, I got closer and hugged her, I did the same to my other friends.

"What are you doing here commander?" I said to Lexa with strong tone while looking at the ground, "our friends are in danger Y/N, they have been kidnapped by Mount weather, Commander is helping us get our people back" Clarke said before Lexa say anything, I looked at Clark in shocked.