Chapter XX

Y/N' Pov

I felt a movement Bellow me making me open my eyes, I raised my head and looked at the beautiful girl, she was deep in sleep, her chest was moving up in down everytime she breathed.

I tried to slowly get myself up and move but as soon as I moved she opened her eyes and looked at me with her eyes half open "sorry didn't mean to wake you up" I whispered biting my lips.

She smiled and brought her hand to my cheek and rubbed her fingers against it, "good morning" she said with raspy voice "good morning" I said smiling back at her.

"Where are you going?" She asked with a frown "I have to get ready, Bellamy and I have to go now" I said with the same reaction, she helped her self up and sat down next to me "can you not go, please" she asked looking at me.

"I have to, my friends and your people are trapped in that mountain" I said, she looked down and nodded her head, "at least lay down with me a little bit more" she asked looking me in the eye, I smiled and nodded my head.

She laid back and I cuddled to her placing my head into her neck, she brought her hand to my back and rubbed circles around it, "be careful" she said "I will" I said raising my head to look at her.

I could see a worried look in her eyes when her they met mine, I slowly leaned in and captured her lower lip, I felt her hands run in my hair as she kissed me back, I switched between her lips and went for her upper lip and cupped her cheek with my hand.

I pulled back to catch my breath and looked at her, I saw a big smile on her lips that I never seen before, I smiled and laid my head against her chest listening to her heart beat, I closed my eyes and laid there for few minutes.

"I better get ready now, Bellamy most be waiting for me" I said sitting down on the bed, she nodded her head and we both got off of the bed, I brought my hair in a tight ponytail and opend my backpack'a zip, I grabbed my gun holder and wrapped it around my leg.

I placed my gun and knife in it and put on my jacket, I was done so I looked over to Lexa and saw her walking toward me all ready, she stopped in front of me and stared at me"may we meet again" she said with a sad smile, I looked at her and sighed "we will, I promise" I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"Well as your advisor is my duty to come back, isn't it" I said still smiling "as my advisor, your duty is not to leave my side in the first place" she said smiling knowing that I agreed to be her advisor, I chuckled at her answer.

I placed a lingering kiss on her lips and smiled one last time at her, I turned away walking out.

I walked out of the tent and looked around me, the sky was still a little dark and the sun wasn't fully out, I heard footsteps approaching and looked to the direction of the sound and saw Clarke approaching me with her mouth open and smirking.