5

"You think I want Brooke? HA! You're naive. If anyone wants Brooke it's my brother. He's been beating around her bush ever since he saw her," Liam claims. I shake my head in disbelief and hurt as I try to get off him but fail. "Just let me get off you Liam," I say with tears brimming my eyes. "No," he says and tightens his grip on my waist. "Why not? I've given you more than I've given anyone else. More than I've given myself. And for what? To be humiliated by your fear of hurting. I call bollocks you twat!" I shout at him and he lets me go.

I get off of him and try to locate where I tossed my knickers. I see my dress on one of the sofas and put it on. About to tell Liam this night never occurred, he stands up from his seat and moves directly behind me. I feel his hands glide down towards my fanny and I stop fixing my hair. "Liam-" I start to say but am cutoffs by him.

"Are you sure you want to sell yourself to me? You should know there's no going back," he whispers in my ear. I close my eyes and bite my lower lip. "I've been sure," I respond and I feel him exhale above me. "Very well," he says and he moves his fingers to my clit. I watch as he raises my dress with his left hand to my tummy, while his right-hand travels up my body.

"Hold your dress," he tells me and I oblige. He takes his left hand and yanks my hair back. "Now open your mouth and suck my fingers as you'd suck me," he orders me with his right hand in front of my mouth. I gulp in hesitance but open my mouth anyway. He slips two fingers in my mouth and I start working them up and down. Boy does this turn me on.

With only a few bobs in, he pulls his fingers out and enters me without warning. I gasp in shock and pain. I feel myself clench around his large fingers and try to breathe. "Relax V," he coos before kissing my neck. I take a breath and start to get lost in the feeling. Within seconds, I feel my walls shatter and lust overcomes me. With one hand holding up my dress, I take the other and grab onto his hair.

Waves of pleasure shortly hit me as I moan louder than before. "Faster," I beg him and he slows his digits down. I groan in displeasure and notice his fingers exiting me. No! Don't stop. I don't want you to stop. Suddenly, his fingers force themselves inside me. I hoarsely moan at the pleasure I feel. Again he does it, I barely manage to say his name. This time he does it slower than before and I can feel myself nearing my peak. He does this once more before I let my juices flow down his hand as he keeps it in there for a second.

When he takes it out, I see him suck it off his fingers and close my eyes in the pleasure I felt in just watching him do that. "You taste well enough to shag." He tells me before turning me around and dropping to his knees. "Do you trust me?" He asks me while looking up at me. I bite my lip before nodding. "Yes," I breathe and watch a smile take over his face. Not a smirk, but a smile.

He breaks our gaze and looks down at my fanny. He rubs his nose against it and I hold my breath. The next thing I know, I'm up in the air, with my legs wrapped around Liam's face. But the moment doesn't last long, as he places me on the sofa with him above me. He licks my clit before giving it a kiss and tossing my legs to his sides. He crawls up to reach my face and stops a mere centimetre away. "You ready?" he asks me in hopes of catching me running for the hills.

"I'm only ready if you're ready for me," I tease and he chuckles at me. "Oh I'll show you how ready I am for you," he says as he grabs my hand and leads it to his groin. It's just now that I realise he's trousers are gone and only his briefs remain. His bulge is hard to the touch and I'm surprised I didn't notice it before. "Are you clean?" I ask him curiously as he doesn't know what I'm about to give up.

"Won't shag anyone who isn't," he states while removing his briefs. I see a bit of precum coming from his tip and I part my mouth at his raging wood. I look back up at him when I see his torso move. He peels off his shirt and I see a pectoral tattoo of a sun and words below it. 'Strong may she be.' I trace my fingers over it and look back at him. He watches me silently as I explore his body with my hands.

I end going back to his tattoo and place my hand over it. I close my eyes and breathe. When I reopen them, Liam's face seems to display an emotion I've never seen on it before, but he quickly hides it when I take notice. "I want you," I tell him as I wrap my arms around his neck and touch his dick with my body. He captures my lips instantly and lowers himself down.

Without breaking our kiss, he enters me forcibly and I feel the wind knocked out of me. I almost want to scream in pain, but manage to hold it back. Liam notices my inability to return his kisses so he moves down towards my best as he slams into me once again. He bites my nipple as he forces himself in me with every thrust.

He fondles with my other breast with his fingers as he continues his rocking assault. In and out he goes. With every thrust, my vagina expands. Every grunt I make comes from pain, but I don't want to stop. I didn't fight this hard just to give up, so I meet his thrust. Although it brings me more pain, I feel a slight pleasure being to grow in me.

We go until my grunts become one and inevitably start to get randy. He pulls out of me and I try to catch my breath. He sits up and grabs my dress as he pulls out off me. I watch him toss it to the side of his sitting room, and get up from the sofa. His sturdy membrane hangs above my face before lowering past the sofa. "Let's get you to bed," Liam says and I nod my head.

There's so much pain in my core right now, that I promise when I get the energy to get back at him I will. But for now, I must recuperate. I feel his arms go underneath me and lift me off the sofa. He carries me up the stairs and takes me to a bedroom where he places me on the bed. I watch as Liam wraps a blanket over me and exits the room.

Too hurt to move, I lay there slowly taking in my breath. No one ever told me sex was going to be this painful. I feel my body start to wind down after all the excitement it went through and fall asleep rapidly.