Lying for Pity

Damn it I should've made titles for these rant chapters instead of putting numbers on them, anyways. I'm a bit upsetti right now. Let's just get to it.

One of the types of people that I really DON'T like are the ones who lie about being raped, abused, and other stuff like that. Especially just for attention and to make people pity you.

Hear me out, if you lie about stuff like that I'm going to be very pissed off. But..at the same time I'm going to be thankful that something horrible like that had never happened to you.

You still shouldn't lie about it though just for the heck of it and for attention.

If you are one of those people then listen here, you have absolutely NO idea how terrifying and painful those experiences truly are.

It isn't fun or funny. It isn't something little.

And it ESPECIALLY isn't something to lie about just to get attention!!

You don't know what it's like to have those nightmares of the abuser and stuff digging into your mind and making you wake up and cry.

You don't know what it's like to have the pain of them hurting you and scarring you come back to you.

You don't know how bad it is when you get a bit nervous around people even though you know that they won't do something just because of that experience.

And you don't know how it feels to have your "moments" where you cry and scream out in agony because of the pain coming back to you while the people who care about you have to just hold you tightly and comfort you while you're crying your eyes out until they're extremely sore.

It isn't fucking fun or funny at all.

And because of my shit, it makes me angry and disgusted that people would lie about that crap and stuff.

I can forgive them and all, I'm just going to be super pissed off though. But like I've said, I'm going to be relieved that nothing like that has ever happened to them.

And to those who do lie about this stuff and are reading this rant,

Be thankful that none of that shit has ever happened to you and had scarred your every being.