People from the "Hood"

(The picture is an example of how "bad ass" these people want to look or be-)

This is one thing that really pisses me off when some people do this shit. I'm not actually ranting about people who literally grew up from the Hood or in places with a bunch of crimes and what not, no. As long as you don't talk about how bad ass you are for growing there and go like,

"Who do you think you're talking to? I was from a gang in the hood and I'll beat your ass-"

If you do that then I'm just gonna say that you're stupid and a dumb wannabe hard ass and I don't care if you're stronger than me and beat my ass, it ain't going to change my mind.

Besides that, we got some people out there who want to be badasses by bragging that they grew up in terrible places with crimes or to not fuck with them because of where they're from and what not. Or those who brag that they've done "gang shit" or how scary they are from it.

Of course we all know that they're lying though when they do that, because if you want to know one thing, people who grew up from the Hood don't brag about how they grew there or what they've done in public. You might disagree with me because there's probably some people who do this and they grew up from he Hood,

But then again they are stupid if you do that, so you know.

It's entertaining watching these Bozos brag about how bad they are just because of it though since it makes me laugh. I've had two incidents on Discord where I was in two toxic public servers (I left) and one person was talking about how they grew up from the Hood.

Considering the fact that I'm an "Internet Fairy" to some of my friends from a server (not the one with my group of friends, but people who I talk to that aren't close) this was funny for the people to watch since I seemed really kind and all but I just said this to them,

"...You do know that people who grew up from the Hood don't brag about growing up there, right?"

And then everyone got on my side while the dude tried making an excuse. I didn't argue though since I just wanted to say that because I found it funny and how it was funny that everyone was agreeing with me from that server,

Another time we were using the Truth or Dare bot or playing the game and I asked what the scariest shit was that people have been through and one guy said that he "murdered" people for drugs and money and was in a gang and stuff.

Since I was like, "Suuure" in the back of my mind since this dumbass was what, 14 years old? I just said "Ohh-"

Eventually someone that I know got into an argument with the idiot and like a pussy, he left because he knew that the person was right.

Now I don't know about some of you, and some of you out there may have it worse than me (Don't know anyone on here who does since most people nowadays are attention whores who claim to have depression and shit when they're fine.) and I'm not saying that I have it bad because I'm grateful for everything that I have. But, I don't have the..let's just say, best living conditions.

Well to me it's like that because in my old state the house that I used to live in was a good looking house that had AC and everything. And before you say I'm bragging, I'm not. I'm just setting an example.

And where I'm at, it doesn't have all of those living conditions and may not be the best like how some of you guys have since you guys probably have your own desk, bed, room, and a pretty good home.

I mean heck, I've even had to use a couch for a bed for almost a year before getting out of the place I was at. But I was happy about it because that's not as nearly as bad from what I've seen with homeless people,

But I don't have that type of living condition similar to you guys, at least for now due to personal stuff in my life. And my neighborhood isn't exactly the best "all safe" place like how it was in my old state. It's not very bad, but it's had some shit that I've seen going around.

Do you see me bragging about it though? No. In fact this is kind of a reason why I'm glad I moved here, no it's not to say that I'm all "bad" and shit but I'm glad since this has taught me to be grateful for what I have like a place to stay and stuff since I used to be spoiled and ignorant like some of the brats on this app that complain about how "hard" their lives are.

My point is that the people who brag and think it's all cool to grow up somewhere shitty are just idiots and don't know what it's like to live that way. And if they ever did live that way they would be crying for their king sized bed back and their expensive shit and what not.

However, don't get pissed at these people and start arguing. Just laugh at how ignorant they're being and watch how funny it is,

That's what I do at least. ;)