Wattpad.

Oh where do I even start with this rant? Hey, if you're new to this app and are reading this book right now for some reason

GET OFF OF THIS APP IMMEDIATELY.

I don't know where to even begin, and I feel bad for some people on here who actually enjoy reading on this app and what not. Believe it or not,

Back then with Wattpad around my beginning year of Wattpad this app was actually not so bad as it is today! I remember reading x female reader stories since I was lonely despite being young for dating ;-; (before I got into dating on here or met my bf-)

And it wasn't that bad. But then there came RWBY stories and what not and eventually it led up to people making literal sex role play accounts and people saying that they escaped from a mental hospital and that they're "insane" just to be edgy. Or acting like an anime character and sexualizing it! And so much more!

Not that I know of but back then there wasn't too many of edgy weebs or anything and not really anyone going like "I'm gonna kill myself..goodbye" or "I'm gonna die soon..goodbye"

Again, if you're new and reading this book don't try helping people who say that stuff. They're most likely doing it just so you beg for them not to and give them pity. How do I know? Because if you're still helping people and all I actually used to do the same until I figured out that the people doing it ether

Keep on doing it until I realized, faked it, come up with an excuse as to how they're alive, and a dickhead on here that I cried over thinking who was dead was actually fine and lied.

But if you're unsure since..I had a friend who just disappeared and then someone who knew him irl said that he actually killed himself, they probably left the app and decided to leave it like that.

Or hopefully that's the truth...

It's best to think of it that way.

Other than that, even if this is all over the world since people are assholes the people on here are literal assholes. And it's not just the weebs or the people saying they'll kill themselves and disrespecting those who are actually depressed and suicidal

I've met jackasses who've tried to guilt trip me or others! Guilt trip or no guilt trip, even if I didn't do that I still turned into an asshole that cheated and stuff!

It's no excuse and don't say it is because this gave me no right towards my shameful actions from back then, but I was a little bit young for the Internet at the time and got influenced by those that I surrounded myself with.

Luckily I'm not like that now, and hopefully people who come across this sorry excuse of a reading app don't end up turning like some of fools on here.

"But Rei if it's so bad why don't you leav-"

Because I have friends on here that I still talk to a little bit even though all of us mostly chat through discord and I write my stories like this one for example on here since I get bored and crap-

There's more than the stuff I've explained but, don't get this app ever if you're new.

Leave Now.