Happy Night~

I might write this in my story book since I just felt really happy on a walk that I've taken around the neighborhood this Halloween for some reason.

But, today I just imagined the person who I love being with me and walking around with me. I day dreamed about holding hands with them while walking..going home and jumping up behind them to scare them even if I was a maid for Halloween..maybe even watching a scary movie with them on Halloween while cuddling hehe..that was embarrassing to write down but whatever.

And then I began to think about us on Holidays..how I would probably put on a pilgrim hat on them perhaps hehehe..or with Christmas I'd just put a mistletoe near them and maybe even sing to them while giving them a present..

Since fireworks came off because people do that around where I live I just started to imagine the New Years as well..and since I haven't had my first kiss ever in person..it just really makes me feel happy to think about being kissed by them for some reason.

While thinking all of this through while I was walking I got too happy to the point where when I was running back home a bit since I wanted to go home a bit quicker..I felt myself skipping back home since I felt too happy..

That was embarrassing to write down, again. But the point is..

I just got really happy from these thoughts and I'm in a good mood right now because of them. It's never hit me this hard and feeling it just makes me feel so happy~ 💕

I hope to see you one day, my love 💙