Favortisim

Alright, now I just decided to rant this out instead of making a chapter in my "Vent Stories/Things" book when I was planning to but I guess I can do it this way.

Any who! This rant topic is going to be about..

FAVORITISM

Interesting topic right!? (I should've put this in my vent book.)

But Favoritism, one of the things that I absolutely hate. No I'm not talking about favoriting food or your color or blah blah blah, I'm talking about..favoriting your children and things like that.

Honestly, I think parents and guardians who do this to their kids are fucking stupid and deserve a hard kick in the damn teeth. Even Wattpad families or friends that consider each other family. Real family or not, favoriting your kid or friend that you consider a kid or whatever, is a really shitty move, and if you've ever done that..

Then shame the hell on you for being a disgusting idiotic ignorant twat!

I know that I'm not a mother or anything, but if I ever had any kids in my life I would never favorite one over the other. It's just plain nasty to me to do that to your children. If I ever had kids I would love them to death all the same. No more and No less.

You should never treat your babies with different kind of love, one being that you like one more than the other and all. It's wrong.

What's sad about this is that parents still do this to their children too. It makes me sick to see that. That's like if I had another sibling and would favorite them over my little sister, and I wouldn't do that.

Sorry about this small rant though, this is sort of a vent though probably since I was somewhat thinking about things today and I decided to let off some steam by writing this in.

The point is, favoritism is stupid and just gross. Anyways, Goodnight everyone.