Step down.

Alright, this goes out to the people who still try to get to someone after they know that they're taken or anything.

Word of advice, if someone is taken and has a partner, that doesn't mean to continue flirting with them and trying to get on their dicks. Step down and lay off, don't keep trying to get with the person.

I may sound hypocritical perhaps, but I've learned from that in the past and others should learn from it too. Don't keep going after someone after you know that they're taken.

You especially shouldn't try to guilt trip them and make them feel bad. It's fine to feel upset because it's like, "fuck..I really liked this person." But it's another thing when the person tells you that they're taken and you go like this to them, "Oh...okay...I'm sorry..." and try making them get sad.

It gets annoying, I've had this happened to me so many damn times back then as well. The people who liked me and all would even guilt trip me like a few of my exes and those who wanted to still get on my back about it.

They would be upset and stuff and be all sad about it. I'd always feel down and let them take advantage of that since I didn't want to hurt them because they were like friends to me and stuff.

Not this time or anymore though, whenever people try pulling that crap on me now I cut them off from it. Like I've said, fine to feel sad and you should talk to a friend about it but when you pull that shit to make the person feel bad or get mad at them over it, that's just a shitty move.

People have even done this to my friends too. The worst part is that there are some people who are nice and get their strings pulled at since they don't want to hurt anyone and people tug at them to fuck around with their feelings since they know how caring they are and stuff.

Ugh, I swear sometimes I can't stand people when they do shit like this. It's such a shitty and disrespectful thing to do to someone.

If you're doing this then step the fuck back and learn to back off. Thank you.