Online School

We can all agree that school sucks wether it be Online or public honestly. Online school has it's pros and cons that Public school doesn't have, and Public school has it's pros and cons that Online school doesn't have.

Either way, both are shit and they suck. If you want my opinion though, I do think that public school is a little bit better than Online school. Yes I know some of you might get mad at me for that and say something like,

"Why would you think that it's better? You stay home and get to sleep when you're in Online school and not have to worry about asshole kids while working."

Technically, Online school isn't all about laying down and just working on things and I said that both ways of learning have their pros and cons.

The reason why I think public school is a bit better despite Online school having a con that you can focus more, is because at least you get to socialize.

I don't know about any of you or if any of you have taken online school and had a different experience, but my school doesn't really socialize.

The only time all of the class and teachers socialize is Discussion Boards it Live Classes. Discussion Boards are basically a review question for the lesson that you took in the class.

Each unit (we have 6 and more I think, if you take the normal school schedule) has 5 lessons, meaning 5 review questions.

However, you have to answer professionally which most of the students in my class don't do. They just put a stale response without explaining their reason. None of us really say anything either unless the review question tells us to comment "agree or disagree" on someone's answer.

And that's about it. Live classes just have people answering questions and the teacher there, which is fun since all of my teachers are friendly and chill.

I'm unsure about clubs in my school since I don't go to one, not to mention online school is a bit harder for me considering that it's in where I used to live which is 3 hours ahead of me and I can't go to the events that they give where I can socialize actually.

And it honestly sucks because I was thinking that it would be better if we could have a little room and maybe work together with the class or something, yeah I know you guys say that it's better because you don't have to deal with pricks at school.

But what about socializing? Because hell, I know my quiet ass won't be able to go through a job interview or work well with anyone since I'm really shy and nervous to approach or talk to people first.

Not to mention that socializing is part of what you need to get through in life probably. We don't really have that in my school though. The only "socializing" thing that we have is emailing our teachers about projects and stuff.

What sucks even more for me is that all I have is family and no friends in person for now, but if my mom takes me to self defense classes again then I might try making friends but I'm still shy to approach people and get embarrassed.

Don't get me wrong, I love my friends on discord a lot. If they were here I'd spend a lot of time with them, sadly they're far away though and me having a strict mom that'll more than likely get pissed even though I'm fine (I understand why she would though) it's difficult to talk or anything.

Other stuff with online school is the Wi-Fi, if you have shitty Wi-Fi then let me tell you something,

You're. Fucked.

If you're going to take online school you need Wi-Fi, and let me tell you this. I've lived with someone who treated me badly with my mom and brother and out of spite they cut the Wi-Fi off of us and it was frustrating since I couldn't do any of my school work.

Sometimes I get pissed now too since I keep having to go back in a live class due to the stupid internet shutting on and off.

So it's really annoying. Also, yeah I'm lucky to just write notes down and being able to use them for my test and that's actually how I like to learn too. But I also like learning by actually doing stuff.

I don't want to just sit on a bed on a damn computer all day just reading on a screen and writing down stuff, I actually want to do stuff such as experimenting with things probably, making a project if it's fun maybe.

I don't want to just sit there and keep typing like some person who works in an office.

That shit is fucking irritating. But hey, I'm still glad for some of the good that online school does to me.

I don't recommend going though, stay in public school and make friends and enjoy it while it lasts.

Don't move somewhere out of a state that's at least 3 or more hours than you and do online school, otherwise you'll both get in trouble for that and it'll be confusing and it will suck major ball sack.

That's my opinion of online school though.