Brony Servers

I've always liked my little pony after my cousin had introduced me to it. Back then when I was a fandom girl, I used to be super into it rather than me being okay with it nowadays. Fluttershy still being one of my favorites that is one of my spirit ponies to this day along with a few other characters that I like.

The show is cute and the characters are unique with the show having life valuable lessons for kids, however..

The. Fucking. Discord. Servers. Are. Shit.

But then again it is discord so eh there's a majority of weirdos like how there is on here. And most people from the servers are dumb too.

I'm not sure if anyone else ranted about this but most bronies on discord are honestly assholes and not much better than the attention seekers on this app.

Literally, some of them are dumb babies with drama and some complain how difficult their life is over little shit.

I ran into one server that was good up until someone got all bitchy just because I said the word faggot, I know that's offensive to some people but if you're gonna get hurt over a little word that wasn't even towards you then grow the actual fuck up.

The few other servers I'm in are actually okay, except for the fact that one 33 year old man was picking on a 17 year old who is autistic and wasting his time over it.

And oh man don't even get me started on one fucker that claims to have CPTSD and even after I gave her some advice, me being someone who may not have PTSD but knows what it's like to deal with trauma, she always brings the chat down with negativity

Better yet even going like "Oh I'm uncomfortable so I'm not gonna talk.." Okay? We didn't need to know that. If you're so uncomfortable then zip your lip, no need to say it out loud and make it all dramatic.

God, I hate the people who do that too. It makes me think they're using it so you could pity them more or so they could exaggerate it, it's fucking pathetic.

Don't even get me started on the porn either man, literally I had one person who wanted me to roleplay with them with me as a baby and them as the mom and keep in mind this person is a dude so he kept trying to kiss my forehead and stuff so I told him I was uncomfortable which made him sad but I didn't care.

Not gonna lie, the fandom is into weird shit like the deviantart cringe fetishes.

Other than that, I left the server with the 17 year old owner dude but I was proud of it to be fair. One moderator was complaining about how they unbanned the 33 year old dude and put him back in the server.

Which is shitty, but she's no better. Why? Because someone tried to stop the owner and her from bringing disturbance in the general chat since other server members were confused.

Then her offended ass got triggered and banned her over that. The owner said that the server was at least active, and since I don't get into stuff but neither do I like standing there when shit is wrong I just stated my opinion on what the owner said about it being "active".

His bitch moderator got offended and told me that the server isn't the place for me then. Which I agreed to and said "Goodbye"

But...

Before I left I just told her how much of a prick and dumb fucker she is for complaining about how the moderators are bad in that server yet her herself is no better than them.

Then I left after calling her a bitch :>

She could've banned me, but I'm not the type to give her the satisfaction for that not to mention me saying goodbye.

The owner felt sorry and asked me why I left, and I gave him advice but got pissed since he kept saying that it's his fault.

Even if I don't have a discord server, I wouldn't blame myself for the actions of my moderators. I'd take their mod until I can earn their trust again. It's not my server though,

I just know that I'm not going back there unless it's changed. But man, most bronies are assholes.