Hypocrites

No, I'm not going to rant on about how I hate hypocrites or anything. That's not what this rant is about honestly. It's about the people who go like "I fucking hate hypocrites" or "Oh I hate hypocrites!" and shit.

Honestly, I think that all of us are hypocrites in a way and you can't say that I'm wrong. The reason for this is because we've all done something stupid back then that we tell people not to do and stuff. If you were doing it now after saying not to do it when you do the same thing again then that's understandable with why someone would get mad.

But we're all hypocrites. I mean, I get mad at girls and stuff who sell their body out and have low self respect. It sounds hypocritical too since I was the same once, just like how others have probably done something back then and tell someone else not to do it.

In a way it's fine, just as long as you don't do it again after saying not to do it. Not everyone can be perfect or anything, so don't say that you haven't done something similar to what someone else has done. All of us are hypocrites in a way.

Just make sure not to do the same thing again because then that's when it's like "Wtf?" And everything. We've all probably done the same shit though at one point.