Bitter lies

This one might be a long one but I've sort of thought about it, and this is about certain types of people. Types of people that I can't stand and don't understand the most.

No, they're not the people who lie about being abused for attention.

They're people who seem like this strong hopeful person that's been through a lot, when in reality..they're weak, a coward, and not hopeful.

And I don't understand why most of them usually lie about shit or have others pity them with their "past" things that they've been through.

Maybe it's because they want to seem like this strong person that's been through traumatic experiences and still stands tall?

Maybe they want to cry into someone's arms after one bad unbearable thing has happened to them?

Maybe it's because they want to be looked up at and admired?

Or maybe, it's because they want attention from people or a certain person.

Whatever it is, it doesn't give them any right.

I don't like these types of people, they leave a huge bitter taste in my mouth that's unexplainable to bare. And from the looks of it..

These types of people can never really seem to change. Or even put effort into saying that they will.

And whenever I do think about why they do it, whenever I think about them doing it to seem like a strong person who's been through a lot of crap, it highly pisses me off to no end.

They look at the good stuff from going through that and standing tall, you get admired for who you are and all yet..

These types of people who do it for that don't FUCKING look at the bad side of it.

It isn't just sunshine and rainbows, okay?

You have no absolute fucking idea what those people have to go through.

Sure we can be looked up at and admired and all,

But just take a look at what those experiences have marked us with that we HAVE to deal with!

It isn't fucking fun feeling the disgusting pain that you've had to endure from what you've been through, it isn't fun being taunted about it by some dumb people, it isn't fun remembering the terrifying memories, it isn't fun getting the nightmares. And so much more.

You people only look at the sweet side of what it can bring to you,

Yet you don't look at the bitter side of what you have to deal with due to those experiences.

Whatever it is, I just don't like these types of people.

These types of people seem hopeful and crap when they're actually toxic and it leaves a sick feeling to my stomach because they're all so damn bitter.

So bitter to the point where it's hard to even handle.

In fact, they're so bitter that my mouth even burns off just from their taste.

They're so bitter.