Make up

I'm absolutely sure I'm not the only one with this but, I. Hate. Fucking. Make. Up.

If you like it then I have nothing against you! Don't take it the wrong way! In my opinion though, I just don't like it.

Once in a while to wear it is fine by me, like if I'm going out for something like a party or wedding for example. That I don't mind.

But with other stuff like simply going to a public school or to the store and somewhere else, that I don't understand. You're literally just going out for a bit and going home and it's nothing special or anything.

I know that some people wear it out of being insecure about their looks and all, but there's really no need for it. But hey! You do you. I'm just ranting my opinion and what not after all.

Although I don't understand how people can just wear it and be fine with it..doesn't it ever bother you when you have to rub your eyes when you're tired and you get eye shadowing or whatever onto your hand? Or that you just have to rub your cheek only to have that skin coloring thing wiped onto it?

Not just that but, what if you're hungry and need to eat and you wear lipstick!? I've gone through something like that since my sister wanted me to wear make up while going outside in public and it pissed me off since I tasted lipstick in my food.

When you clean it though..that's the worst part that I hate.

You have to wipe everything off but wiping it off with a wet wipe doesn't make me satisfied enough or anything, I literally wash my face off and scrub hard everywhere to make sure that all of it is off of me since I hate it.

The worst part is that whenever I wipe the eyeshadow and eyeliner off I swear to god I look like a raccoon and it bothers me that it looks like that -_-

Eh, make up isn't the only thing though. I like some make up though, NO not for wearing it! I mean that I like the art that people do with it like making their faces look like a skull and what not, that I find really cool even though it's hard to imagine all of that on your face and having to wash it off..

This is just my opinion though. There's many more than this like dresses or whatever but as I've said before, it's just me and my opinion.

..Still don't like make up tho-