CreepyPasta

It's such a shame that if you ask a majority of people about it, they're gonna name out that they've read about Jeff the Killer, Ticci Toby, Clockwork, Jane the Killer, etc. and it just disappoints me since there's other creepypasta writings that they don't read along on YouTube channels or read about.

Then again, a majority of those who always talk about Ticci Toby and shit are edgy 12 year old kids that think they're bad ass and slender man worship fan girls that would kill anyone over it lmao.

(Seriously though, that incident wasn't funny. I'm glad that girl is doing so much better after that horrific incident)

But it just disappoints me since yesterday while I was doing homework I was reading along with some Creepypasta YouTube channels with actual interesting creepy writings rather than about edgy teenagers killing their parents.

And honestly, if I were to write a Creepypasta I'd make the character look scary rather than attractive and instead of the dumb shit they kill over, I'd add other interesting things such as backstory and not them going ape shit. They'd have to have a breaking point in order to kill someone or get hurt.

What's even worse is that the fandom (all fandoms lmao) think that they're attractive. It's like the serial killer fandom but less worse but still cringe since these are fictional characters,

"Jeff is soo hot"

No he's not, he's fucking pale like Michale Jackson from being burned and literally cut his cheeks apart to make a dumbass smile with his eyes clearly glued on you since that bitch doesn't have eyelids.

Better yet when he tells you to go to sleep with a knife I'd literally kick him in the balls for waking me up to begin with and making me shit myself with his dumbass cosplay.

But it's just sad that some people always talk about that edgy shit when there's other interesting writings that website has done. Like I read one story about some McDonald's house being in Detroit which seemed good and it was funny since people said Detroit could actually have that since it's shit there. Even the Mlp Grimdark stories are better than the edgy creepypasta stories to be honest.

(Enjoy dying at the photo I put in this chapter btw)