"Beating people up" Online

It makes me laugh a lot when people on here get mad over something and say little empty threats like, "I'm gonna fucking kick your ass and make sure you wished that you were never born you bitch."

When in reality, you're texting through a damn phone to someone over the internet when they could be in a state far away from yours or better yet a different country.

Or how you think that people are going to be scared of you threatening them when we all know that if the person had tried doing shit to someone irl they'd most likely be too scared to do anything, back down, or suck hairy ballsack at beating someone up. Even if they were, it's just going to be plain stupid since it won't really do shit.

Not only that but you could get arrested if you really wanted to kill the person and if you try it irl you can't really do shit and end up going to jail for being a dumbass and killing someone for something over the internet.

What's even funnier about this is that people think that they're going to make the person scared by saying that they're going to kick their asses or doing it and make them fear them.

I don't know about you guys who are reading this, but if someone were to kick my ass, I may be weak probably but I'll still fight you and if you honestly think that's going to change how I think about you or make me scared of you, it really isn't.

It's like beating someone up just because they think you're an asshole, and believe it or not..if you beat me in a fight if I ever got into one with you in person..I'M STILL GOING TO THINK THAT YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE XD

What's even more ridiculous is the people who try saying that they will kill others on here, your ass ain't going to do shit and again, you'll better yet end up in jail for it.

So if you really think that you can do shit or anything or if you can change the person's mind with how they think about you. Especially saying that you're going to talk to them or have them talk to you when there's something called a block button. Sorry, you just really can't do shit over the internet XDDD

Ah, people are just stupid sometimes. Oh well though lmao