Chapter 3

This is Yoongis' Uncle, Min Hyunjoon, 42 years old, businessman. now on with the story!  

 now on with the story!  

3rd POV

Yoongi was rushed to the hospital in a critical but stable condition. He had bled out a lot and would need many blood transfusions. Namjoon on the other hand was taken to the office. They asked him what happened. He honestly didn't know who did this either, but he had his suspicions.

"Namjoon, do you know who did this to Yoongi?" Mr Kim, the schools principle asked. Namjoon shook his head. Keeping his eyes down on his shoes, eyes red and puffy from crying.

"No..but..there are people I think may have done it.." Namjoon spoke slowly and softly, voice raw from crying and screaming on the phone earlier.

"I see, of course we can't just accuse anyone with out any evidence. They will be doing a DNA check on Yoongi. Who ever did this wasn't careful..but until then, the people you think may have done this?" Mr Kim asked picking up a pen to write down the names.

"Mark Tuan..Jackson Wang..Kunpimook Bhuwaklu and Park Jinyoung.." Namjoon got angry at the names of Yoongis' bullies. Mr Kim nodded as he wrote down the names, before turning to his computer and speaking.

"Well I can tell you know, Kunpimook didn't do this, and the chance it was mark is little to none as well, since Mark was called to the office to go home, and Kunpimook never came to the office and seen me to sign in, Jackson and Jinyoung on the other hand are here today." Namjoon nodded still not feeling any better.

He kinda knew if it was Mark or not, because Mark would have gone out of his way to hurt him more...same with Kunpimook.."Well Namjoon, we've got everything we needed from you at this point in time, do you feel okay to go back to class? I understand if you don't seeing as you and Yoongi have deep ties with one another. I can call someone to come pick you up?" 

Namjoon nodded again, not wanting to talk. He just wanted to go see his Hyung, to make sure he's okay. Mr Kim nodded as he looked up Namjoons' information, asking if Seokjin was the right person too call, only to receive another nod from Namjoon.

"Hello, this is Seokjin speaking"  

"Hello, this is Principle Kim of Seoul High School, I'm calling too see if you could come pick up Namjoon"

"Namjoon?! What did he do?!" Seokjin screamed over the phone.

"He didn't do anything, there was actually an accident with Yoongi, and Namjoon is rather shaken up." Mr Kim spoke calmly as Seokjin began getting even more worried.

"Yes! Of course i'll come pick him up! What..What happened to Yoongi? I-Is he okay??"

"Honestly, no, what happened was horrible..I think it's best if you find out from Namjoon. He's been taken to Seoul Hospital."