ah..

Hey guys. so im working on the next chapter..and hopefully it will be up by tonight (AST) but im having problems. 

Of resent my mental health has gone down the drain..I realised one of my best friends was beginning to drift away because of how i act. Keep in mind im Australian and im a very rough person with my best friends.. but he isnt Australian. He said nothing to me and just stopped talking to me. along with every other person i talked too.

I was brought into their friend group by MY best friend, lina. Im the odd one out and it clearly shows. They dont talk in the group chat anymore and I know why. And because of this my depression has hit me full force. Ive been crying since i found out that one of the people i called a best friend doesnt want to talk to me anymore.

My depression is getting to the point where i just want to die again. to just disappear. Its killing me. They were the only people i could trust. I dont go out in public. and i have no friends in Australia.. i have no friends to go and hang out with. nor do i have anyone to lean on.

i have no one. i cant act on my feelings. i cant disappear. 

so ill write. writing helps me get my feelings out. everything i write about, somehow relates back to myself.

so..yeah..im sorry. and thanks for sticking around with me..

bye 💔