uno

taymor

the rain came down harder with each step i took. i walked faster and it felt like my destination was getting further and further.

my feet were soaked, i could feel the water in my socks. the sloshing of my feet continuously went on as i kept walking. i finally got to the house and knocked on the door. seconds later the door opened and i was met with a chubby lightskin girl.

she wasn't that big but she wasn't skinny either. i guess you could say she was thick. she had dreads that went a little bit past her shoulders. she was wearing a black long sleeve fitted t-shirt with the same color leggings. she was cute but damn she was flat chested.

"uhh who are you?" i asked the girl since i have never seen her before and i knew i was at the right house. "i'm stephanie's bestfriend and i'm guessing you're here for stokeley" she responded.

i nodded. she stepped to the side to let me in and i walked into the living room, seeing stephanie sitting on the couch eating a huge bag of pretzels.

"wassup steph" i greeted her. "tayyyy!" she exclaimed jumping in my arms. i chuckled and hugged her back. last time i seen steph was like 5 months ago. her brother and i fell off so i stopped coming around but recently we decided to put the entire situation behind us and continue to move forward.

"i missed your big headed ass" she said getting down. the lightskin girl was standing by the couch just looking at us. "oh nick this is taymor and tay this is my bestfriend nick" steph said noticing her staring.

i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "nick?"

the girl rolled her eyes, "yes i'm a boy". i guess this was a daily thing because he suddenly looked annoyed and irritated saying that. hey it's not my fault he look like a female.

"my fault.. nick. anyways steph where stoke at?"

"stinkly, jahseh, and jayda went to the store i think but they should be back soon" she replied, going back over to the couch. niggas always wanna be somewhere else when i'm here, i huffed and sat down.

"so when yall became bestfriends because you was definitely bestfriends with sierra before i stopped coming around"

"i ended up fighting her so it's fuck that bitch now. i met nick shortly after and he's my bitch now" she said nudging nicks shoulder. nick playfully rolled his eyes at comment. when he did that i took notice of his long eyelashes which was a feature that took part in him looking like a whole bitch.

"nigga.. i know you cold and wet. take your jacket and shoes and socks off" stephanie said to me. i didn't realize how cold i was until she said it. while i started taking my stuff off nick got up and went upstairs. i took my wet socks off and cringed, putting them in my sneakers. nick got back down and walked over to me, handing me a blanket.

"it's a heated blanket" he said and held it out in front of me. i thanked him and took it. he looked down and giggled.

"you got some ugly ass toes"

.

i honestly didn't feel like doing a cast chapter so heres two characters and their actual @ 's bc you guys will know everyone else that will be introduced.

stephanie goulbourne | @ ___tuh

jayda cook | @ zoleeg