quince

taymor

"hey baby" i greeted nick as he hugged my torso. he let go and started making his way towards the stairs.

"yooo lemme tell you what the fuck happened yesterday" he spoke as soon as we made it to my room. he laid down and i took his feet into my larger hands, massaging them.

"what happened?" i asked admiring how he looked right now.

"so shawna got a boyfriend and she brought him to the house but guess who it was"

before i could respond let alone guess he started talking again,

"kentrell! the walking herpe" he jumped up, looking at me. yeo what? kentrell getting around huh. but that's the least of my worries about the situation.

"steph was really with a nigga that got herpes.. they ever fucked?"

"nah, you know she would never" he scoffed, now watching me massage his small feet. "but now your sister fucking with him, she know he got herpes?"

"first of all my sister has chlamydia"

i paused my movements and looked up at nick who was now looking at me. his face was serious as ever.

"what?"

nick started laughing hysterically like something was funny. i don't know if he's actually being serious or if he's just saying that to be funny.

his laughing died down after a while, "my sister seriously has chlamydia right now"

"nick what the fuck" i said letting go of his feet completely. nah i'm actually done right now. he's saying all this shit like it's normal.

he started laughing again, as if i said a joke. i shook my head, hearing my phone ding from the nightstand. i picked it up seeing that i got a text from someone i haven't spoke to in a couple months.

keith
wassup taymor, you think you could slide? i gotta talk to you

taymor
talk about what?

keith
i'd rather discuss that in person

tay
aigh i'm on my way

i locked my phone and stuffed it in my pocket, "nick i gotta go handle something real quick"

he immediately frowned, "but i just got here"

"and you can stay, but i'll be back in like an hour" i put some jeans on and slipped my shoes on my feet.

"where are you going?" he questioned, putting his dreads in a high ponytail.

"gotta go talk to a friend real quick"

it was quiet for a second before he sucked his teeth, "nigga shut up you don't have any friends other than stokeley and them"

"i'll see you later nick" i kissed his forehead before reaching for my keys but he grabbed them before i could.

i sighed, "baby i'll be right back i promise"