seis

nick

i rolled my eyes, wanting to close the door so bad.

"nick, just give me another chance"

"zion, i stopped listening after you said this would take one second" i started, "i'm not taking you back so just go back to your girlfriend, i'm over whatever we had. just leave"

he sighed heavily, "nick i swear-"

"he told you to leave lil nigga" a voice from behind him said. zion turned around and revealed tay.

"and you are?" zion asked tay trying to act hard. i just rolled my eyes once again. "none of your business" tay answered walking past zion and into the house. he turned and stood behind me, looking at zion. i blushed but i kept the attitude evident on my face.

"but i know i heard him tell you to leave"

"ohh so this your new nigga? aigh bet"

"nigga gooooo!" i exclaimed waiting for him to go. he just stood there, he was trying to annoy me which i hated but i wanted to be the one with the last word so i stood there with my arms crossed glaring at him.

after a couple moments i heard tay smack his teeth and grab my shirt, pulling me backwards. i gained my balance as he slammed the door in zion's face and locking it.

"why'd you do that?" i said straightening my red nike shirt. "cuz yall just sat there looking at each other, looking dumb"

"technically we were standing there.." i corrected him. "aigh smart ass" tay mumbled.

i walked in the living room behind him. "aye, why you be here more than yo own house?" he asked. after our facetime call he wouldn't stop asking me questions, questions that i wasn't answering. the only people that know why i'm never home is stehanie, stokeley, their mom and zion. i didn't want tay to know yet so i wasn't telling him shit, not like it was any of his business anyway.

"i don't wanna talk about it" i replied. i glanced over at him to see him nod. silence filled the room.

"what about you? why are you always here?" i asked.

tay chuckled, "my mama be trippin, i gotta get away from the craziness sometimes"

i nodded, silence falling once again. i looked over at him and he was sitting there with his eyes closed. "you tired?" i asked him. he nodded with them still closed.

i stood to my feet and put my hand out. he looked at it and back at me, clearly confused. "we can lay in steph's room, come on"

"you sure? last time we were in her bed she had a heart attack"

"we not fucking, we sleeping and that room is basically mine too" i said. he shrugged and grabbed my hand, allowing me to pull him up. "you mad light" i laughed.

"but my dick is big so that cancels out"

"proof or it's not true" i joked. tay put his hands on his pants and i quickly stopped him, "tay i was joking.."

i shook my head, this nigga here. i turned and resumed walking to steph's room, assuming he was right behind me which he was.

after he walked in, he closed the door behind him.

"so what has you so tired?" i asked him, cleaning off the bed. "don't worry about that" he answered seriously. he sounded so serious that i was a bit intimidated so i just didn't respond. after the bed was clean i sat down and he took off his shoes and his sweater.

"it's mad hot outside why you had that sweater on?"

"i'm anemic" taymor answered, setting the sweater on the messy chair that sat in the corner of steph's room. he climbed in the bed next to me and laid on his stomach.

i assumed he was gonna go straight to sleep so i took out my phone thinking the boy was sleep until he started talking,

"how many siblings do you have?"

"eleven"

he started coughing as if he was choking on something, "eleven? who the fuck has eleven siblings and says it so nonchalant"

"me clearly" i replied with attitude.

i was about to turn my attention back to my phone when tay suddenly yolked me up by my neck.

"i told you to stop playing with me before i eat ya pussy again" he spoke into my ear.

"and i told you to do it"

tay raised his eyebrow at me before letting go of my neck and lowering himself in the bed. he got inbetween my legs and grabbed the waistband of my shorts.

he started to tug on them and i lifted the bottom
half of my body so he could pull them off faster. as soon as he started pulling them down my thighs, the door opened and steph walked in with kentrell behind her.

"y'all cant be deadass" she exclaimed, looking at us. "well lucky for you we didn't start yet" i said with a smile trying to make it better. "that doesn't make it any better, just leaveee" steph came over to us and grabbed our hands pulling us out of the room.

"good luck with daddy dent" i whispered to her before she closed the door. i looked at tay who was eyeing me, "daddy dent?"

"it's just a nickname we- well i gave him"

"where we gonna sleep now?"

"either we go back to the couch or stoke's room" i suggested. tay looked at me like i was crazy, "nick i'd rather kill myself before laying my head on stokeley's stank ass bed"

i laughed, walking back into the living room. i knew he was gonna react like that.