tres

nick

"i still don't know why you like his lame ass" i said gluing back on my acrylic nail that had fallen off.

"nick have you seen his fine ass?" stephanie said brushing her hair.

"and have you seen them dents?"

"yes i have and they make him cuter"

"but the herpes don't"

stephanie opened her mouth to respond but someone rung the doorbell. i got up and went to go get it. i opened it and taymor was standing there. i smiled softly at him as he did the same.

"stoke is in the basement" i answered before he could even ask. he nodded. i turned and started walking back to steph's room. "hey" tay called out. i turned back around and looked at him. he licked his lips as his eyes met mine, he so damn fine.

"yeah?" i answered tilting my head to the side, feeling my dreads shift. "you look cute today" he complimented. i looked down at my short yellow sundress and black and white vans. my cheeks turned red.

"thank you" i said trying to keep a smile off my face. i turned back around and quickly went back into steph's room. "who was it?" steph asked now putting her hair into a ponytail.

"tay" i replied going back over to the bed. she replied with an 'oh' before continuing with what she was doing.

"soo.. why did tay stop coming around?" i asked curiously. "uhm him and stoke got into this argument so of course once stoke don't like you, jahseh don't like you either and vice versa. so tay got pissed that jahseh was just following after stoke and confronted him about it and they ended up fighting. then jayda being the peacemaker tried to talk to tay after the whole thing but they ended up arguing as well so they just left it alone and stopped fucking with tay"

"oh.." i thought about it. and after thinking about it, that does seem like something they would all do. in the couple days that i've known tay, he does seem like be would be the type to say whatever is on his mind, even if it is rude. and i know jahseh don't like when people say shit he don't like so of course they fought and jayda has always been the peacemaker in situations, it's kinda annoying.

.

"WE STARTED OFF AS CLOSE FRIENDS" steph sung at the top of her lungs while tears fell from her eyes.

"SOMEHOW YOU TURNED INTO MY GIRLFRIEND" i sung as well, feeling every word that was being said by lil baby.

"WE USED TO TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING" we sung together.

all of a sudden the door opened and stokeley came in, "i don't know who hurt y'all but shut the fuck up"

"I EVEN WENT AND BOUGHT HER DIAMOND RINGS, MATCHING EARRINGS" steph and i sung in his face. he held out his hand so we couldn't get too close but we got all in his face anyways.

then jayda jumped in the room, "EVERYTHING WAS SO COOL"

"LATELY BABY BEEN ACTING SO RUDE" i heard and turned and stephs mom was in the room singing with us as well. soon enough jah was singing with us as well and stoke and tay were at the doorway staring at us.

my favorite part came up and i grabbed the hands of the person closest to me which just so happened to be tay, "just wipe your eyes and stop this cryin, i told the truth that i been lyin" i sang.

he looked at me, shaking his head and laughing a bit. "take me back if i was you when i did what i did i probably would, i probably wouldn't" i said holding his hands and rocked them back and forth and looked into his eyes.

i was so caught up into singing to tay that i didn't even realize that stoke stopped the song.

"boy if you don't" steph said pushing him away from her speaker. "get yo big body ass out my room, turning off my music like you run shit"

"stephanie shut up in here full on crying because of some damn lil baby"

"and ma i know you not in here doing the same shit" stoke said looking at their mom. she shook her head, "nah i felt that" she said walking out.

"wait steph you was really crying?" tay asked noticing the tears on stephs face.

"clearly, theres not tears on my face for fun"

"y'all some big ass babies" tay teased.

"but its y'all niggas that got us feeling this way"

.

i knowww i'm not the only one who cries to close friends when it comes on. me and friends be full on crying in school 💀.