Six

Alexis walked into the living room and smiled as she saw her sister. Grace looked to her and smiled "I think we need to talk" grace said as Alexis sighed as she sat on the sofa and smiled as she looked to Alexa who sat watching peppa pig and looked to grace and sighed "what are you going to do?" Grace asked as Alexis sighed "I don't know, I don't know what to do. I'm scared" Alexis said as grace looked to her and smiled "it's okay. Your not alone. I am your sister and I am here for you" grace said as Alexis looked to her and smiled "have you spoken to him, tom?" Grace asked as Alexis shock her head "I can't, I just can't. He will hate me" Alexis said as she ran her hands through her hair "you need to tell him, he has a right to know that he is going to be a father. You shouldn't have to do this alone" grace said as Alexis looked to her and smiled.

***

Later Alexis got to school and stood in the car park and sighed. She looked to see tom and sighed "tell him" grace said as Alexis shock her head "I can't...I just can't" she said as she walked off as grace sighed. Tom went to walk after Alexis but she was too fast and had ran off as grace caught up to Tom and looked to him. Tom frowned as he looked to her "what is it?" He asked as grace looked to him "I know what you have done, I know what you and Alexis have done" grace said as Tom looked to her and frowned "what do you mean?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "I know the truth" grace said as she walked off.

Tom walked after her and grabbed her arm "what are you talking about?" He asked as she looked to him "you sleeping With my little sister, oh and do you know what. You got her pregnant and she is terrified. She thinks that you will hate her but it's your fault. So you better step up and do the right thing or else" grace said to him before she walked off. Tom knew he had messed up and that he needed to put things right between them,

***

Later that day, Alexis stood in the hallways and sighed as tom walked over to her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her into his classroom and looked to her "what?" She asked as he looked to her "is it true? Your pregnant" he asked as Alexis looked to him and sighed "I am, I'm sorry" she said as he looked to her and smiled "don't worry, it's going to be okay" Tom said as he pulled her into a hug and smiled. He knew no one could know that he had gotten Alexis pregnant.

Later Alexis walked down the hall and frowned as she saw Christine "what do you want?" Alexis asked annoyed as grace looked to her "is it true? Grace told me is it true?" She asked as Alexis sighed and nodded "your nothing but a little slag aren't you" Christine said as Alexis looked to her and glared as she walked off. She walked to the bathroom and grabbed a bag of chocolate she had as she ate it all before she walked into the cubicle and made herself sick before she fell to the floor and sobbed to herself. She didn't know how much longer she could keep this up now that she was pregnant.