Ten

Alexis sighed as she sat in a hospital bed and rested a hand on her bump and sighed as she looked to grace as she walked off "where's Alexa" she asked as grace smiled "max offered to look after her so hat I could be here" "you don't need to, I'm fine on my own" Alexis said as grace looked to her and smiled "no, you are not. Your fifteen and you can't and won't be alone. I'm your sister and since our mother is no good I'm here for you" grace said as Alexis looked to her and smiled as the doctor walked in. Alexis looked to her and smiled as she placed her hand on her bump "is everything okay with her" she asked as the doctor sighed "due to complications your baby is lacking nutrition" she asked as Alexis frowned "it's my fault" she said as Grace frowned "don't go blaming yourself it isn't going to help okay, you were struggling yourself" grace said as Alexis smiled. She looked to the doctor and sighed

"What is going to happen" Alexis asked as she looked to her and smiled "your baby is going to have to be born and she is little but she will be okay, we're going to book you in and have a c section as it's the only way especially with mum and baby being so fragile" she said as Alexis looked to her and nodded as she walked off. Alexis wrapped her arms around her bump  trying not to cry as grace looked to her and smiled "it's all going to be okay" grace said as Alexis looked to her with tears in her eyes "I'm scared" she said as grace smiled before she  hugged her close and smiled "it's all going to be okay, I'm here and I won't leave you" grace said as Alexis looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Alexis sat in the hospital room in bed and sighed as she scrolled through her phone and looked to the photo that grace had taken off lily. She couldn't see her because of the stitches. Tom walked into the room and looked to her and smiled "hey" he said as she turned to look at him and smiled "have you seen her" she asked as he walked over and sat next to her and smiled as he took a hold of her hand and smiled "it's going to be okay" he said as she looked to him with tears in her eyes as she started to cry "she's so little, this is my fault" she sobbed.

Tom looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on top of hers and smiled as he wiped the tears away from her eyes and smiled "it's all going to be, she is the best hands and this isn't your fault. We are going to get you the help that you need and your going to get better and it's all going to be okay. I promise" tom said as Alexis looked to him and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled as he leant in and kissed her.