Seven

Alexis woke up and groaned. She felt tired. She sat up from the bed and ran her hands through her hair and sighed. She felt dizzy. Alexis was finding it harder and harder to deal with her pregnancy while dealing with the fact that she was struggling more and more with her bulimia. She was telling herself that she was fine when in all honesty. Alexis took a sip of water and sighed as the door opened and Alexa walked in "Lexi" she said as Alexis looked to her and smiled as she picked up her niece and smiled as she held her mimi me close. Alexis was thankful that she had grace and Alexa as she didn't know how much longer that she could cope with Christine "mummy says your going to have a baby, you will be a good mummy" Alexa said as Alexis looked to her and smiled. "Thank you munchkin" she said as she watched as Alexa walked off.

Alexis stood up and placed a hand on her small bump that was growing and sighed. Alexis was scared, she didn't know how she was going to be able to raise a baby when she had her own battles to fight. Alexis got dressed for school and walked down into the kitchen and smiled as she saw grace and Alexa. Alexis walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water "are you going to have some breakfast, you need to eat for the baby" grace said as Alexis looked to her and sighed as Alexis walked over and grabbed some toast and sighed. Alexis wasn't hungry, she felt fat and disgusting. Once Alexis had breakfast she sat sipping her water before she walked out of the kitchen and rushed to the bathroom where she forced herself to be sick. Once Alexis was done she sighed to herself and ran a hand though her hair asking herself how much longer she could keep doing this for?

***

Later that morning, Alexis got to school as grace looked to her and frowned. Grace could sense that there was something up with her little sister and that she wasn't herself at all and she was worried. Grace blamed Christine for it. Grace knew how controlling and emotionally damaging that their mother could be and knew that she could be the one to drive Alexis into a mental breakdown "are you okay?" Grace asked as Alexis looked to her and smiled "yeah, I'm fine" Alexis lied as she walked into the school as grace looked after her and sighed to herself.

Later that day, Alexis sighed as she walked out of the classroom. She grabbed the bottle of water from her bag and sighed as she took a sip. She was feeling lightheaded and tired. Alexis placed a hand on the wall as she felt everything spinning before she fell to floor as she fainted. Tom walked down the hall and frowned to himself as he saw Alexis lying on the ground unconscious "Alexis, wake up" he said as he looked to her lying unconscious and sighed to himself, knowing something had been bothering her for a long time and now he knew it was more serious hen he first thought.

***

Grace walked out of Alexis hospital room and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. She couldn't believe that Alexis had bulimia as she was pregnant, grace knew it was going to be a long path to recovery for her sister and knew what she needed now more that ever was support. Grace frowned as she saw Christine and walked over to her "what are you doing here?" She asked as Christine rolled her eyes "I came to see my daughter" "no, your not going near her. She's vulnerable and this is your fault as your a bully and but her down, I'll look after her like I always have" grace spat as she stormed off into Alexis room and smiled as she took a hold of her hand "it's going to be okay" grace said.