McShizzle Supremé

Leo

I swing my arm around Calypso's shoulders.

"So do you understand?"

"Yes Sunshine." I smile. Calypso rolls her eyes at me. Meany. 

"Hey Beauty Queen." I say walking up to Piper. 

"Hey Leo." It's Super-sized McShizzle Bad Boy Supreme, but anyway. I guess Leo will do. 

"Have you finished?"

"Oh yeah." I let go of Calypso and reach my hands into my tool belt. I pull out the phones and pass pone to Piper and one to Calypso. 

"Monster proofed phones made specially for demigods. If wanted other products by MicShizzle Supremé come to the shop, limited offer get in quick." I smile my mischievous grin. Love the brand name. It is so much better than Apple or Samsung. 

Piper frowns at me before shaking her head and walking away. I shrug my shoulders. 

A voice is heard from behind me. "Can I have one of those?" I turn around quickly to face a boy with sea green eyes and messy black hair. Percy.

"Sure bro." I get another phone and pas it to him. "Welcome back man." I hug him. I miss him. 

"Percy." Calypso's voice whispers from next to me. I break away from the hug. Percy looks at Calypso. Happy at first but that soon goes away. His face twists into rage.

"Why did you do it?" He says forceful. What? I thought they were friends?

Calypso is speechless. Percy glares at her again before turning around and walking off.

"I-I don't understand." She stutters. 

"He lost...he lost Annabeth last year. He still suffers." Calypso still looks confused. As if a light bulb turnined on her eyes widened.

"Oh," was all she said. "Oh, no. I-I..."I see a tear drip from her eyes. I hug her tight. Not knowing what to do.

"I-I cursed her...she..she went to..." I don't understand what she is saying so I just hold her tighter.

"It will be fine."i re assure her. How wrong I was.