Chapter 1

<Louis POV>

 After Louis had eaten lunch with his best mates Liam Payne, Niall Horan and his partner in crime Zayn Malik. Louis decides to walk to the liberary to see if they have any good book to read. When he walks in he see the curly headed boy he had a secret crush on, what Louis noticed was the look in the curly headed boy's  face and ecpesally his green emerald eyes, he looked so lifeless. This curly headed boy name is Harry Styles. Louis and Harry had been in the same class since kindergarten. He remeber how Harry chatted with every one, sadly he also remember how the curly headed boy just went sad and numb, and stopped talk to every one. When Harry came out as gay things got worse for him. Every one in school started to scream "faggot" and "ugly ass". Louis noticed that Harry looked up, and that's  was when Eyes of green met Eyes of blue.

Louis gave Harry a smile and a small wave. What Louis did'nt expect was that the curly headed boy would run away from the table he sat at out of the liberary. Right after he ran away the bell rings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Harrys POV>

When I saw Louis smile at me and wave, my heart gained speed and beated like crazy. The first thing Harry did was to run, a part cause Harry knows exactly when the bell rings and second cause of Louis. Yes, Harry has a crush on Louis. Louis is so perfect while Harry is so worthless, nothing to have, an ugly ass and a faggot. Every one is telling Harry this since the day he came out as gay, after a while harry started to believe them, that day he started to cut and he stopped eat. 

Harry runs too his locker and gets his things for English class with Mrs.Miller. Harry then runs too class, when he is outside his classroom he walks in and takes a seat in the back. Harry sees that every one is in the class is here, except that his teacher is late.

"Sorry for being late class, take up your notebooks, we are going to write poems today" Mrs.Millis said. Every one did as told and after 40 minutes every one was done and Mrs.Millis had read them thru, she started to talk, I did'nt pay any attention, until I heard mrs.Millis read up a poem I recognized on the first sentece, maybe cause it was my poem.

"Eyes of green, Eyes of blue. It's funny to think how much I've fallen for you. They made us pretend, they made us lie. What is wrong with a guy loving a guy. Checky grin, loving smile. They said we should be apart for a while. The boy I loved was taken away. All because  it's wrong to be gay. Now the love i have to give, is forced into a life i don't want to live.  I just wanted to be who I am. But now I'm forced to lie to my fam. My tears are falling on the floor. My heart is hurting much more than before. I grab the knife and say goodbye, I can't keep up with this stupid lie. Eyes of green full of tears. Sounds of his voice is all he hears. The boy that I used to love. Watching him from the popularity. Years has passed since that day. The lonley songs still continue to play. Eyes of green never understood why. Society caused his life hpe to die"Mrs.Millis read.

"So class, what do you all think of this story??" Mrs.Millis asked. Most of the class said it was good and they liked how deep it was. Some of them wanted more of the writer. Some of them just stayed shut. I was out off attention again until i heard my teacher say an so familiar name. "yes louis" Every one waited for him to start to talk, and when he did, No one excepted the words that came out of his moth to ever come. and when it did, it surprised everyone.

"I liked this story cause it was deep, it feels like the peson that wrote this is having these struggles, I would like to know the person to find out about it, I loved the poem"Louis said.

Right after the bell rang and I ran out of the classroom, I ran to my locker and put my things in, then I ran home, I was so sad, when i brusted trought the door my mom saw me, she looked so happy and when she saw me she became sad, I ran up to my room and cried for about 2 hours, cause ouis seemed so loving but we can never ever be a couple, that will never ever happen. I go downstair with red puffy eyes and takes and apple, I eat half of it then I throw away the rest of it. Then I realize what I just did so I ran upstairs too my bathroom connetcted to my room, I stuck my fingers down my throath and I throw up. When I'm done throwing up, I take my razor blade and make cuts on my wrists, then I take a shower to clean my cuts and after that I go to bed, as I do that i think of Louis like every other night, I start to cry again cause it can neve be Him and I. Afteran hour of crying, I drift into a sleep I wish I'll never wake up from.

A/N

Helloooo!!!

Hope you enjoyed this long chapter and thank you for reading it. More chapters are coming soon. All the love.Jennifer.