Chapter Two

<Harrys POV>

The next day Harry wakes up with red puffy eyes. He swings his legs out of his bed. He looks at his clock and it stands Friday the 13th, great Harry thinks. The myth says that Friday the 13th is your unlucky day, and sadly it is for Harry. He puts on black skinny jeans, with a blue purple shirt with a pocket that has a red heart on it, it stands LOV3 on it. He puts on his white converse and walks down to his door, and just walks to school. Harry walks through the schools gate and he runs to his locker, Harry runs everywhere so he don't need to hear all the shit he gets. He gets his things for maths and closes his locker. While he is running he runs into someone, when Harry looks up he sees who it is. Louis Tomlinson.

<Louis POV>

Louis walk in the hallaway when he suddenly feels someone run into him. When he turns around he sees a curly headed lad with green emerald lifeless eyes. 

"S...S....Sorry"I hear him stam out. "It's okay Harry, It was an accident" I reply gently. Then suddenly I remember that I did'nt see Harry at luch this week or ever since he came out of the closet. I felt like I just needed to ask him. "Harry can I ask you a question?" I tried to be calm but I was kinda excited for the answer of my question. "Sure" he answered. "Why have'nt you been eating lunch in school since you, you know, came out of the closet?"I excepted an answer but instead, Harry just ran away, when I came into the classrom I went to sit with Niall, Zayn and Liam.

"Were have you been mare?" Niall asked me. I need to come up with an answer, I know they don't like Harry. No one in school does except me. "I was on the loo" I answered cause it's true, I was on the loo before Harry ran into me. Math class is really really boring. When Mr.Willis finally ended class I heard a chair being smashed to the floor, then the door flew open and closed with a loud bang. I knew exactly who it was. Harry, well I need to get my things for Science. I walk into my classroom and sit at my usual place. I'm a little sad cause Harry is not here but, I think a part of it is because of my question. I get snapped out of my thought when Mr.Brown said that we have new groups," we are going to do a project about the human body and feelings"Mr.Brown started to say. "The groups are Niall and Liam, Zayn and Perri, Louis and Harry" That was all I heard before I started to wonder were Harry where. The first thing I did was to run out of class when the bell called for lunch. I looked everywhere until I got one place left and that is the liberary, where he found him last time. He run twoards the liberary and when he walks in. He can hear someone cry.

A/N

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, plesae keep voting. More chapters will come soon. All the love Jennifer.