Chapter 13

<Harrys POV>

The next day Harry wakes up to Dm's and tweets. Harry first gets confused cause he does'nt understand why. They are saying sorry for bullying him for being gay, and calling "Faggot" and "Ugly ass". Harry had happy tears in his eyes. Then he sees why, Louis. Louis had posted an pic on Ig and Twitter on him tagging Harry, Harry thought of how much he loves Louis. He looks throught the comments on Ig and he smiles. he had never ever got these beautiful comments from people except from Louis and his mom and sister. 

Then he saw the comment he was'nt ready for, all happy times comes to an end right?. It was a hate comment directed to Harry. The hate comment comes from Harrys childhood friend that is homophobic and stopped being friend with Harry cause he is gay. It is from Caleb. He and Caleb were so close and suddenly, Caleb was a stranger with all Harrys secrets. Harry read it all over again, "Harry looks so ugly, how can you love him Louis, he is discusting and he shoud die" Harry feels tears stream down. He feels someone wrap their ars around him, he looks to find Louis arms around him. Harry looks into Louis eyes. 

"Hazz, why are you crying?" Louis asked, the only thing Harry did was to show him the comment, Louis read it and lokked up to Harry again with sad eye and a sympathic smile. He just hugged Harry close to Louis. Harry felt comfortable, he loved this, it feels like...like...like home.

Now Jay Louis mom walks in and tell us that it's breakfast, when she leaves Harry tenses up.

<Louis POV>

He feels Harry tense up after his mom told them it's breakfast time. Louis hugs Harry tight and whisper sweet nothings into his ear, he feels Harry relax. They get up and shower, they help each other to wash their hairs and body, when they were done they dried themselves dry. They walk into Louis room and put on some clothes, both have skinny jeans and a plain white shirt, Couple goals Louis thought. When they are done they walk downstairs. Louis stops in the middle in the stairs and Harry walks into him, Harry wraps his arms around Louis waist, Louis looks back at the curly headed boy with green emeral eyes, today they are a little less lifeless.

"You don't need to eat, we can say that u have problem eating in the mornings" Louis said, he feels the curly headed lad nod with his head on his shoulder. They keep on walking downstairs and into the kitchen. "Morning love birds, had a nice sleep?" My mo  asked, we both nodded. 

"Mom, where is the green Yorkshire tea?" I ask. "In the  pantry Loulou" she answered, she still use that nickname I got when I was little. I roll my eyes at it and my mom laughs, and Harry does too. i make harry some Yorkshire he can drink for breakfast, one thing i've leanred is that he can drink tea without throwing up. After 10 minitues I place two cups of Yorkshire tea one to me and one to my lovely boyfriend. He tastes it and he gets really happy and starts o drink more, I let out a giggle and sits down starting to make me an sandwich.

"Harry what do you want to have for breakfast?" I hear my mom ask, when Harry realise what my mom said he chokes, then he reply "I don't eat in the morning, I find it hard to do" My mom just nods. Right after I see a very little bread slice and I take it, Harry looks at me confused. I put on some Nutella and hands it to Harry. He looks at me with wide eyes. I give him a nod and he grabs it, he tastes it and waits for a miniute. He smiles and starts to eat the little bread sloce, when he is done we wait for 5 minitues. He looks at me genuily happy and smiling, I smile back 'cause I know what he means. 

"It worked, yayyyyy" He screams, we both stand up and jumps around the kitchen in joy. Harry is starting to recover. 

A/N
Oii Oii

Thank you for reading this chapter, I know it was a long time ago but this week I was busy, Monday I was so damn tired, Tuesday I was with an friend, Wednesday I had my song lesson, violin lesson and that evning a concert, I sang lost boy. Thursday I was in the rockband for the first time and yesterday I had a day with mom, I'm so sorry, i'll try to updte much.

Keep on voting and more is coming soon, All the love Jennifer<3