Chapter eight

<Louis POV>

"Gemma passed away 30 minitues ago, the cancer won over her, Boo....I need you." That was all I heard from Harry before I ran downstairs and put on my black vans, I ran out of my front door, I forgot to close it, I ran over to my car and said to Harry that I'm on my way and with that I hung up.

"Louis William Tomlinson, why did you run through the whole house out of the frontdoor and forgetting to close it, you can't leave it open, where do you think you're going" I suddenly hear her shout at me, fuck I'm in trouble now. 

"I forgot to close the front door, and I am going to Harry mom, Gemma his big sister passed away in cancer and he called me cause he needs me!!" I shouted back. I saw mom turn a bright shade of red. "Then what are you standing there for, text me if you stay over at his!" I just jumped into my car and drove away. Finally after 15 miniutes I am at Harrys.

I get eye contact with Anne through the window and she looks releaved when she sees me. I run up tp the door and brust through it. I run upstairs to Harrys room and just walks in. I see Harry laying on his bed, I go and lay down beside him, I hug Harry tight, really tight and I kiss the top of his head.

When I look down at Harry, I see that he has new fresh cuts, I get sad about the thought of Harry, my hazzabear, my boyfriend is cutting. I looked at him and suddenly dropped an question that I did'nt realize that I was thinking of.

"Harry, can you please try to stop cut for me, I know that you have a hard time but I don't want the person I love to cut, it's not healthy, and I want you to eat more, if you don't want to eat then drink smothies." I say, he looks like he after my little speech gets deep into thought.

<Harrys POV>

After Louis speech I get deep into thought, I first think of the cut thing, I mean I wanna try for him, or should I??.  Then i think of that I have never ever in amillion years thought of drinking smothie, I can have any fruit I want, I don't need to go around hungry and I don't need to eat something to big. I have an argument in my head until I open my mouth to answer Louis.

"I will try to stop cut, but it will take awhile and the smoothie thing I guess I can try" I see a smile creep up onto Louis face, his smile makes his eyes sparkle and I can see that I made him proud. He feels Louis hug him, kiss his head and then cup his cheek, Louis leans in and suddenly Harry asked Louis if he could stay the night and all Louis did was to text his mom that he stays, then suddenly Louis crashes his lips onto Harrys lips, they share a ong passionate kiss.

<Louis POV>

I start to kiss Harry after I texted my mom that I stay the night. In the middle of the kiss I hear something I was'nt prepared for, Harry started to moan into the kiss. soon I started too, I grab Harrys bum and squezes it, that's when Harry breaks the kiss.

"Did something happen babe??" I asked, he shock his head. "I'm not ready to.. you know...Have sex yet...." Now I understood why he pulled away, well I could wait for Harry for a tousand years, I mean true lovers is paisent and respects each other. "It's okay babe, I could wait for you for a tousand years if I need too" I saw how he just started to smile, I love when he smiles cause then I get to see his cute dimpels and I want to see Harry happy. After this we fall asleep in each others arms.

A/N

Helloooo

Thank you for reading this chapter, more chapters are coming soon, keep on voting. All the love Jennifer<3